IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

No disrespect to you, Rev, Dave Harley and Intelligentvision, Collectorvision or Elektronite. I am just one independent video game collector here.I love what you guys have done for the system.

You have all released great games on time and without collecting up front and have sent out your games in a timely fashion. Thank you guys!!!

That is the Intellivision way to do things. Wolfy62

I guess that's another smartalecky jab at GroovyBee. :roll:

Oh well.

The manual was never printed before so anything is possible, but I do not know for sure. As far as I know, only the original box was destroyed. The overlays and the cart sticker, could very well be the same as the ones that were shipped with the half cut version.

The manual was never printed before so anything is possible, but I do not know for sure. As far as I know, only the original box was destroyed. The overlays and the cart sticker, could very well be the same as the ones that were shipped with the half cut version.

Cool, thanks

Even if I regret it to miss this game, but cancel my order. I am not willing to support this kind of behavior about the obvious provocation towards another member of this board. This goes much too far and I can not understand how anybody can like such stuff on videogames. They are fucking games and no platform to fight personal rivalries. Its nothing more than a flame and its a shame for this game and the publishers. Unfortunately my English is not even close to be good enough to express how shocked I am too see that :( Very sad day for me as a Intellivision collector.

• Like 8

Even if I regret it to miss this game, but cancel my order. I am not willing to support this kind of behavior about the obvious provocation towards another member of this board. This goes much too far and I can not understand how anybody can like such stuff on videogames. They are fucking games and no platform to fight personal rivalries. Its nothing more than a flame and its a shame for this game and the publishers. Unfortunately my English is not even close to be good enough to express how shocked I am too see that :( Very sad day for me as a Intellivision collector.

Removed!

#51 has opened up.

Respect!:cool: Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 2

if i collected carts i would have done the same. Much respect my friend.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Please remove me from the list. My homebrew collection will be sold off.

Thank you.

Are you going Rom or emulation only? Or perhaps only original 125 carts? Or flashback? Or some of the Intv pc game compilations? Or IntellivisionLives on Ps2, Gcube, Xbox, or Ds?

Man.....I sure am invasive with my questions! What is your SS# and mothers maiden name while I'm at it..... :-)