IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

I think that everyone's side has been expressed completely.

Cheers to you as well DZ-Jay!

First off you have no idea what I am trying to do here.

I only collect games, I don't make them and yes I do love to collect and play them . That's it!

I just want to see them on my Intellivision however anyone makes that happen. Anyone who can do that I will support to the fullest extent. Period.

Elektronite however, whether you will recognize it or not has produced many of the great games I speak of, so that is what I am defending here.

And I do agree, there are many great potential producers out there for the system, and I do hope to see more great games.

I am not, and do not want to be a negative force at all and really, only positive influence for the system.

The trash talking and bad mouthing should I hope stop from any direction for anyone's best interests here. Thank you all, Wolfy

I have to agree completely. Everyone's SIDE has been expressed in their entirety. Back to playing and collecting. In the words of Batels and James, "Thank you for your support."

So you stole his money and made the game? in what universe is that ok?

To be fair Wolfy, he wrote the game after taking payment for half of the game.

The dispute (Namely doubts about actual completion of the game, the substandard Intellivoice support and not being able to try the game) derailed the deal.

I personally don't think that he should have been showing the game in public at that point, Whatever. I don't really have a problem with that.

But, it proves nothing. When I showed Boulder Dash® at CGE last year, it was 'finished' but far from a state that I could release the game. I bet it looked 'finished' to you though.

What exactly does that mean? You leave some backdoors for me. Are you shutting down your "business", releasing the remaining games and than leaving the screne, or are you shutting down the business and go on releasing Homebrew-Games? I do not really see how you want to go on.

And to the last sentence: Dont worry, not just them two are tired of you. In fact you are a really terrible person, at least that is what you show everyone here in this board again and again.

You put quotes around 'business' like it is some fake entity. It isn't just some tag line to look professional.

Yes, the business is shutting down. Legally shutting down. The games "Hover Bovver" and "Defender of the Crown" will come out and I will finish up on-going projects. (A couple of which I haven't talked about)

When the business shuts down, if I feel like it, I may do some releases. Who knows? Maybe I'll help my friend at Good Deal Games to make them. Maybe I will support the Retro Video Game System.

Whatever I do Intellivision related, however, (if anything) will have limited numbers. You can buy them or not. It doesn't matter to me.

And, Matthias, I am tired of you too. Your entitled attitude really amazes me. Are you still feeling butt hurt over me creating my own collectible by destroying most of the Hover Bovver boxes and refusing to sell you one for half the price I was asking? Or, because I didn't just 'give away' approximately $2000 of printing as you suggested? Does trying to mitigate $6000 in expenditures make me a terrible person? Or, maybe I took your money for a game and haven't delivered it in over two years.....I forget....did I do that?

You are outraged over me taking a subtle shot on GB, on some proposed packaging, over a dispute that cost me a lot of money, but you don't mind being given the run around by the same guy? Wow.

• Like 1

I think that everyone's side has been expressed completely.

I have to agree completely. Everyone's SIDE has been expressed in their entirety. Back to playing and collecting. In the words of Batels and James, "Thank you for your support."

Yup. Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

I've said what I had to say and I'm done.

And, Matthias, I am tired of you too. Your entitled attitude really amazes me. Are you still feeling butt hurt over me creating my own collectible by destroying most of the Hover Bovver boxes and refusing to sell you one for half the price I was asking?

Lol dude, you are killing me :D Not just using AGAIN my Name which you just know from my order, which means you are making ORDER DETAILS public, you are also hiding some REALLY important information. I did NOT ask for a half price, I just asked if its possible to buy ONE worthless empty box instead of two and in fact that was to support your so called business, see how stupid I was, I wanted to help you to decrease your loss back then. And I do not doubt that you have an business officially, but the way you act is really unworthy to be called business man. You are unprofessional in all points. If it wouldnt be so sad, it really would be the best comedy show I read so far.

And you also do not even now understand why I really started to dislike you. Its not that you were too stubborn to take my money back then. I do not need empty boxes, it was a try to do a favor to you, but I do not support this stupid "you have to take two, sucker" behavior. The reason for my opinion about you is, that you are insulting people again and again. This alone would really be enough, but that this people are (or were in some cases) your customers is pretty sad.

You are outraged over me taking a subtle shot on GB, on some proposed packaging, over a dispute that cost me a lot of money, but you don't mind being given the run around by the same guy? Wow.

Dont worry, even if we forget the whole story about GB I would still think that you are a terrible person. You are disrespectful, lowbrow and not what I would call honest. Maybe you do not direcly lie, but as much as I can tell you really are good in not mentioning all facts to show your person in a better light. Or well, at least you are good in the part with the missing details, because the light on you isnt really good at all.

Edit: If anybody is interessted, the whole Box story is in this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217233-hover-bovver-boxes-overlays/?hl=%20hover%20%20bovver%20%20boxesStill kind of funny how a guy who refuses to get money complains so often about bad sales. Most funny: He really wonders himself :lol:

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 4

Lol dude, you are killing me :D Not just using AGAIN my Name which you just know from my order, which means you are making ORDER DETAILS public, you are also hiding some REALLY important information. I did NOT ask for a half price, I just asked if its possible to buy ONE worthless empty box instead of two and in fact that was to support your so called business, see how stupid I was, I wanted to help you to decrease your loss back then. And I do not doubt that you have an business officially, but the way you act is really unworthy to be called business man. You are unprofessional in all points. If it wouldnt be so sad, it really would be the best comedy show I read so far.

And you also do not even now understand why I really started to dislike you. Its not that you were too stubborn to take my money back then. I do not need empty boxes, it was a try to do a favor to you, but I do not support this stupid "you have to take two, sucker" behavior. The reason for my opinion about you is, that you are insulting people again and again. This alone would really be enough, but that this people are (or were in some cases) your customers is pretty sad.

Dont worry, even if we forget the whole story about GB I would still think that you are a terrible person. You are disrespectful, lowbrow and not what I would call honest. Maybe you do not direcly lie, but as much as I can tell you really are good in not mentioning all facts to show your person in a better light. Or well, at least you are good in the part with the missing details, because the light on you isnt really good at all.

Edit: If anybody is interessted, the whole Box story is in this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217233-hover-bovver-boxes-overlays/?hl=%20hover%20%20bovver%20%20boxesStill kind of funny how a guy who refuses to get money complains so often about bad sales. Most funny: He really wonders himself :lol:

tschüß!!!

At one point, I was willing to let YOU publish the game and walk away. All you had to do was give me my money back. I tried to broker the deal through Rev and Cmart. I heard nothing back and they balked at it. I occasionally see posts implying that you were cheated of $4000 ....that and your silence could only mean that you had no intention of refunding me the $2000 for the rights to publish the game.

I really wonder if you are in any position to claim any exclusive rights to Hover Bovver in the first place.

D2K Arcade - Made Money

For those following along, I didn't lose money but I certainly didn't make much. Boo Hoo. I gave it a try. And, despite what Dz implies, I didn't cheat anybody. I've dealt with everyone fairly and above board.

I really think that the market has been flooded with lots of competition that doesn't pay license fees (because the IP is stolen) and no programmer fees (because the program is stolen) (Carousel, Space Can't, Game Factory anyone?) 200 copies is not going to cut it on a commercial game. If every game sold like D2K, I'd be sitting pretty.

So you did not cheat anybody. You pick out D2K as game selling well... I imagine you got a license for that? ;) Or is it a case of stolen IP?

tschüß!!!

Again, why do you make his real name public? How does that fit the "professional" attitude?

Edited by 108 Stars
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I want one...could i have number 150?

I have you down for #146. ArcadeJunkie wanted #150. He is currently at #133. I told him when 150 becomes the next number I would move him to it. The first 100 I was willing to accept requested numbers, but after 100 I will have to stay with number order for inventory tracking purposes. However, if I reach a requested number, I will move you there, like ArcadeJunkie.

I'd like to reserve one copy. Is #46 available like what AtariBrian suggests above? Thanks!

Got you down for #147.

Please reserve a $70 CIB copy for me. Next number is fine. Thanks.

I already have you for #70, Do you want another one?

You can have # 46 if you want .

Thanks AtariBrian; appreciate it!

Dear Soulbuster,

Please read above and sign me up for #46 instead of #147!

Done

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance I could get hold of one of these?

I am unable to cut my lawn at the moment. Last time I tried I discovered there is a hole in the ground with a wasps' nest in. I was chased off my own lawn by a bunch of angry wasps and I got stung five times, the little bastards.

• Like 3