IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update to the progress on this game.

We are adding some existing voice data to the game to get things working with the Intellivoice....once that is working we will replace those samples with new encoded voice data that we've had recorded.

Our resident voice encoder is busy with bigger and better projects at the moment that I'm sure you'd want him to finish first.

The manual is mostly complete. We just have to finalize a few playing screens and verify things like the pause button will work the way it says it does in the manual. Once those details are finalized we will be printing and shipping the manuals to Naberhood Games. We've already got overlays, cart stickers, serial stickers, a new box about to be printed and now the manual on the verge of completion.

The game should be done about the end of March and then we will be having a testing and tweaking phase to make sure that the game is challenging up but impossible. We estimate a summer release.

• Like 5

I see you are still using the graphics from my version of the game :roll:.

I thought they were Nonner's graphics (most specifically the man character).

I tried to message him to credit him as one of the contributors to graphics in the game, but his message box was full.

Please ask him if he'd like to be credited.

I can put you in the credits if you'd like to claim the part of the house that we used, but I also thought that he did that.

You were working on a work for hire. It isn't your version. You have no rights to it.

Disagree? Sue me.

Those graphics were done in the phase of the project you didn't pay for. Nowhere in the "agreement" did you ask for me to relinquish copyright of the code or graphics.

The manual is 99 percent complete now. It is a 16 page manual. We are just awaiting a finalized status bar screen shot and finalized credits. One those details are worked out and a final proof read is done, we are good to print.

I'm pleased to announce that Jeff Minter has written a 2 page history of not only the game, but his personal history regarding the Intellivision. It is a nice touch to the manual. Thanks Jeff!

post-31813-0-96938400-1455166932_thumb.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

The Hover Bovver boxes have been printed.

Work continues on the game, but Scott has been dragging his feet. Now that the boxes are printed he's going to work harder than he has been recently.

The following are updates of Alf and Tom's houses. It still says Jim, but that routine will be changed to include the new names.

Hopefully, we will have some final screen shots for certain aspects of the game and I can add them to the manual and have them printed.

No idea when it will be completed but it definitely will be this year.

post-31813-0-66574400-1460918942_thumb.png

post-31813-0-35358200-1460918950_thumb.png

post-31813-0-76024800-1460918956_thumb.png

• Like 6