IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

Man...not stop by the inty thread a couple days and what hoopla one misses!

So I guess I am confused if I can still get a preorder for 1 since you are past 100? If so put me down for a standard copy if it can be guaranteed, unless one of the hoarders wants to open up a serial # spot for me :)

Otherwise I suppose I would take #5 if that is the only way left to now guarantee a copy :P sounds like 9 just was taken too hehe

Man...not stop by the inty thread a couple days and what hoopla one misses!

So I guess I am confused if I can still get a preorder for 1 since you are past 100? If so put me down for a standard copy if it can be guaranteed, unless one of the hoarders wants to open up a serial # spot for me :)

Otherwise I suppose I would take #5 if that is the only way left to now guarantee a copy :P sounds like 9 just was taken too hehe

The original post says this is an 'open ended' release and that Soulbuster is executive producer for only the 'first 100 serial numbers'.

William also said,

"The cartridge only release will be for a limited time BEFORE the CIB versions go out. Price is to be determined.

Once this limited time is up, the game will only be sold CIB if it is sold."

So if you missed the 100 CIB reservation, you should definitely be able to buy a loose cart. If there is still demand after the loose carts and 100 CIB, I'm sure Elektronite has additional components for making more, but they may decided not to if demand is weak.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

This is an open ended release. There will be more than 100 CIBs available. I am the Executive producer for all versions of this release. As the executive producer, I purchased the first 100 CIBs. There will be more than that and since I am manufacturing and distribution for Elektronite and Calssic Game Publishers, then reservation list can be longer.

• Like 3

Thanks guys!

Well a standard copy is fine then if it still guarantees me a cib copy. ;)

Any numbered copy would be great if one does become available.

Thanks again and look forward to this finally seeing full release!

200 bucks is way too much for a Intellivision game DK Arcade and DKII were only 70 bucks in cartrdidge format and 15 ROM Format. You can buy a Wii for less then $200.

There are as many $70 copies as there is demand. No need to buy the special #1 serial number.

• Like 1

Please consider doing some serious marketing online. It seems like a lot of pushes for Inty stuff is to the same set of "hardcore" people and always the same low number of units sell. I'm thinking banner ads and Paid Search through Adwords and Bing Ads. You only pay if people click-through to the Naberood site otherwise you pay $zero. It can't hurt! You are running nopCommerce already so you have a good inbound/SEO platform but you might edge up your sales with outbound marketing beyond a relatively tiny forum that only a select few might see at any given time.

I'm not making a dime from any of this but I do want my favorite game system to have as much visible success as possible.

This is an open ended release. There will be more than 100 CIBs available. I am the Executive producer for all versions of this release. As the executive producer, I purchased the first 100 CIBs. There will be more than that and since I am manufacturing and distribution for Elektronite and Calssic Game Publishers, then reservation list can be longer.

Just asking: Is it possible to get the Serial 1.000? :D

If that is meant to be #1,000, then no.

Please consider doing some serious marketing online. It seems like a lot of pushes for Inty stuff is to the same set of "hardcore" people and always the same low number of units sell. I'm thinking banner ads and Paid Search through Adwords and Bing Ads. You only pay if people click-through to the Naberood site otherwise you pay $zero. It can't hurt! You are running nopCommerce already so you have a good inbound/SEO platform but you might edge up your sales with outbound marketing beyond a relatively tiny forum that only a select few might see at any given time.

I'm not making a dime from any of this but I do want my favorite game system to have as much visible success as possible.

Advertising is up to William. It is his decision if he wants to spend more money on a project.