IGNORED

My small (but growing) Atari Collection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ4-YuTeEzM&feature=youtu.be

Hey there! I wanted to show off my collection, small as it may be.

I am constant searching flew markets, goodwills..you name it on the chance that they might have anything to do with Atari.

I yammer on for a bit, but I say each game title that I currently own, and show off a couple extras that I've got.

No one around me seems to be as gung-ho about Atari or will play any of these with me, haha so that's why I wanted to share it with all of you who share the Atari love.

let me know what you think!

(I also realize that I said 7200, instead of 7800 >.< )

Thanks!

• Like 3

Great collection and congrats on getting an Atari 5200!! I own a 2 port model. It's hard to find stock joysticks in working order. But if you like to spend some extra cash. Best Electronics gold dotted and gold flex controllers are the way to go. They will last a lifetime. Your Popeye cart is a 2600 version. They never made it and ported it to the 7800. But was made for the 2600, Colecovision, 5200, Odyssey 2, and Intellivision. Also down the road get the Atarimax SD multicart for the 5200. It's a must have!! Enjoyed your video, excellent start to your collection, a very nice 4 switch woody VCS, and you won't regret owning a 5200. I love it! And lastly welcome to Atariage!! :-) Any questions, help, info, or whatsoever you got many people to help you out.

Edited by Retrogamer81081

Great collection and congrats on getting an Atari 5200!! I own a 2 port model. It's hard to find stock joysticks in working order. But if you like to spend some extra cash. Best Electronics gold dotted and gold flex controllers are the way to go. They will last a lifetime. Your Popeye cart is a 2600 version. They never made it and ported it to the 7800. But was made for the 2600, Colecovision, 5200, Odyssey 2, and Intellivision. Also down the road get the Atarimax SD multicart for the 5200. It's a must have!! Enjoyed your video, excellent start to your collection, a very nice 4 switch woody VCS, and you won't regret owning a 5200. I love it! And lastly welcome to Atariage!! :-) Any questions, help, info, or whatsoever you got many people to help you out.

I actually figured out that my popeye is for colleco! >.< doh!

Soon I'll have to update the collection because *drum roll* I finally got 5200 controllers!!! THAT WORK

I did have to modify the slightly... and by modify, I mean put a piece of tape on the backs of the electronics strips under the start,pause,reset rubber that sticks out enough to lightly tug on when the strip slips ever so slightly enough to make the buttons not work >.< but since then it runs beautifully! Actually gasped at how beautiful that atari rainbow animation was when I first plugged it in...Also for any collectors out there, the guy at Bazaar Game Trading in Dracut worked with me for months to find a working rf switch box, and went all over to find these controllers for me AND even delivered them to my house all at no extra charge.

I don't know if he takes online orders or not, but he's my go to guy for everything now.

• 1 month later...

London Blitz is also a great deal for $2.50. Those two games are the rarest in your collection. If you are looking for any specific games, I have 100's and I am always willing to help out a new collector on the cheap.

I know this post is a month old. I have the carts you helped me with from a couple years ago. And last year I got the Atarimax SD cart. Atari181 is an awesome seller and highly reccommended in purchasing games from if you need anything.

• Like 1