IGNORED

You ordering experience from atariguide?

pony

Has anyone here ordered from atariguide? I ordered a 7800 power supply 24th of May, Haven't received it yet and they won't answer any emails. I think i'm going to file a paypal claim.

Personally, no - or at least I cannot recall - ordering from atariguide. However, going this route:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Atari-7800-AC-Power-Adaptor-Plug-Cord-Supply-/370232403538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5633922652

>>>NEW Atari 7800 AC Power Adaptor Plug Cord Supply <<< / Over 10 available with 461 sold.

US $18.99 includes free Expedited Shipping.

Per eBay, they've been a member of eBay since Sept 2001; 'atariguide' has 3995 feedbacks and they're at 100% for the last 12 months as a seller; including 5 in a month, and 52 spanning 6 months. The 20 most recent feedbacks shown are for that exact product and nothing but praises and thanks; including: "perfect", "lightning fast shipper", "great product", "works awesome".

Are you sure your order went through at all? :?

• Like 1

Question...Did you guys go through eBay or the stand-alone webpage? Reason I'm asking is this just triggered a recollection of an experience from a few years back with "NES Headquarters".

Previously, the seller "NES Headquarters" had both a eBay store front and a stand-alone web page. I ordered ~20 NES games through the stand-alone page and a day or two later, went through eBay, seeing some more games, by "NES Headquarters". The stuff I ordered through eBay came super fast. A week or so later nothing from what I ordered through the website.

I was able to obtain a response through the eBay sale inquiring about the webpage sale, and the owner was super apologetic and related how the web store was tied to a different email address/notification system than eBay. Obviously most - almost all - business was coming through eBay and he forgot about the alternative (Direct web) method. Not a justifiable excuse, but an oversight and a explanation.

May be a similar scenario here. For the record, the stand alone website store "NES Headquarters" no longer exists (He actual brought it down within a week or two of the aforementioned transaction mishap), yet the store front via eBay goes strong to this day. Similar deal to AtariGuide, well over a decade on eBay and almost 100% positive feedback.

I recall being very satisfied with the carts I received from them, and he did get me the web order shipped within a day or two of the explanation, priority or expedited mail. May need to find an alternative method to contact atariguide (Maybe through eBay "Contact Member"?) as perhaps the stand-alone site has been overlooked. Just trying to offer up a solution and resolution :)

I had no idea that site was still even updated. Everything I have ever looked at on the site is outdated. They even have a PayPal logo that says "sign up and receive $5" I believe that was the incentive I got 15 years ago. I doubt it is still the same

• Like 1

I used the stand alone web page. Attempting contact through eBay is a good idea.

Yes I used the website, I will try to contact through ebay also.

Good deal, guys. Fingers crossed it works out sooner than later for both of you.

From the looks of the eBay info and my personal experience with another along a similar vein, I truly believe it's an oversight, and you'll both have your power supplies in the near future.

I bought an Atari 2600 power supply from them years ago (2006?). No problems back then, and the power supply is still perfect.

Ironically I also ordered a 7800 power supply on that exact same day and also haven't received it yet.

c3a69a7e9717abca7346e2d9154ca06739e7612c

• Like 1

Good deal, guys. Fingers crossed it works out sooner than later for both of you.

From the looks of the eBay info and my personal experience with another along a similar vein, I truly believe it's an oversight, and you'll both have your power supplies in the near future.

Well still no response even through ebay, I'm going to file a claim and just buy through best electronics.

Several years ago I ordered some games from them and received them very quickly. More recently I ordered 2 2600 joystick port connectors (which they supposedly had in stock). I only received one, so I returned it since I had found a 2 pack of NOS ones elsewhere. They never refunded my paypal or answered my messages. I eventually (and foolishly) just forgot about it over time. This post reminded me of it. :mad:

I finally got my refund today, I don't know what is wrong but something must be because they didn't even respond to paypal during the investigation. I really wonder if something happened to the guy.

He's ok. I did receive a refund and a reply from him through the paypal dispute resolution claim I made. I think at this point I'd rather find another source for a spare 7800 power supply though.

From Seller - AtariGuide

6/24/2015 10:10 PDT

Sorry all payment and shipment info was lost in a hard drive, please reorder if you would like. Sorry for the delay.

This sucks. Unfortunate situation you guys had to deal with, but at least you got your money back.

I ordered my 780O power supply from Best Electronics. $15, just keep in mind the $20 minimum + Shipping. I think I added Galaga for $10 and my order total was around $32.

It's an option. :)