IGNORED

TI-99 Atarisoft end of cart labels

PeBo

I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead, but job well done, @PeBo! These Atarisoft end labels look fantastic! I took @Gazoo's suggestion and purchased a set of these stickers on stickeryou.com. Will report back how they come out. Like many others, I store my TI carts on a cassette rack and having end labels on the Atarisoft carts will be super clutch. Many thanks for making these.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A really dumb question here, but how do you print the BMP file in Windows 10 without scaling?  No matter what image viewing program I choose, the print function looks the same, and it makes me choose a photo size (full page, 4 * 6, etc), and that seems to scale it no matter what.

** UPDATE **  A Google search gave me these instructions that seem to work fine.  I printed them on glossy paper and they look very nice.  THANKS!

Go to the file, click with the right mouse button and choose "Open with", then select "Paint" (The old fashioned program, not the "Picture Manager" or other programs) Then in "Page Setup" go to "Scale" and choose "100%".

ti stickers 001.JPG

Edited by RickR
updated information

Not a dumb question, @RickR! Just shot you a reply on Facebook but I was struggling initially, too, so went with a professional company to print them. Their site allowed me to upload the file and mess around with the appropriate sizing (about 2 inches across) without hurting the scaling/ratio.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 4:36 PM, Atari2600PAL said:

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but wanted to thank @PeBo for these labels (and maybe someone else who'd like these hasn't come across the thread)

These were just what I was looking for and have printed them out on glossy sticker paper

Many thanks!

Finally got the last cartridge (DigDug) to complete my Atarisoft cartridge collection and have just applied the final sticker

The only thing I'm missing now is an Original Ms Pac Man manual, the search goes on

• Like 5