IGNORED

Rate my Colecovision purchases

Pink

These are some more uncommon/rarer games, and the prices I paid. Hard to figure out what good prices are since there are only literally a few on ebay of each, all with ridiculous buy it nows. And it's very hard to find any games locally, a local game store I was at had a decent amount of Japan imported Sega Saturn games and like 3 Turbo Grafx 16 consoles, but hardly any Colecovision carts besides like Donkey Kong.

Star Wars Arcade Game cart only - $14

Sir Lancelot cart only - $19

Campaign 84 - $16

I like to think that a decent price is the price you personally feel comfortable with, not necessarily what others think of it. In my case it depends on the nostalgia factor, the rarity in my city and also the authentic replay value. So sure that Etch a Sketch game is looking for around 700-800$ worth maybe, but me, i'd pay 50$ tops. Never played it, never heard of it before joining this community and sure as hell would not be playing it for more than 10 seconds.

I just bought a Montezuma's Revengre for $23.

This was a tough one, it's a game I REALLY want and have been trying to find it cheap, but haven't had any luck finding it for lower then $20. Decided just to bite. Despite being a popular/well known classic, seems to be more on the uncommon side and a little pricier.

Edited by Pink

I was thinking about buying a copy of Spy Hunter for Coleco even though it's expensive. I really just want to play it and don't usually do the whole pc emulation thing.

Is Etch a sketch actually worth a lot of money nowadays? I just found my old one at my mom's house the other day. There's a Lite Brite there too if you guys remember those.

The Super Sketch - Sketch Master is VERY rare and therefore very valuable whether it's loose, loose with all the manuals, with the original box, CIB, NIB or NIB Sealed.

As always price will be determined according to condition and what all is included.