IGNORED

[AQUARIUS] Aquarius bought and on its way :)

barnieg

Chess to me is hands down the rarest. Space Speller and Zero were on Ebay (last year???). I was blown out of the water on the bidding for both.

That Extended Basic cart I've seen a few times. Most recently in a lot with the Aquarius computer itself. I recall the box not the greatest so I passed. Wish I would've followed through:/

I must have missed them somehow :sleep: . However because you say the prices were unrealistic high, I wouldn't have bought them anyway! :? So I probably missed out on nothing this time! ;-)

It is probably very rare, but in my opinion still not worth the asking price! And I have a feeling that most collectors feel that way, so it will appear some more over and over again :-D

Definitely agree that it isn't worth $400. I think the rest of community agrees since not one has stepped forward to buy it. :-)

I think the seller has it as a 30-day auto relisting for so long that they have forgothen they even have it up. :-P

• Like 1

I must have missed them somehow :sleep: . However because you say the prices were unrealistic high, I wouldn't have bought them anyway! :? So I probably missed out on nothing this time! ;-)

I believe the seller was from Australia so... maybe you missed the "worldwide" option?

I'm sure it was some diehard collectors battling for those items. I was winning two of the auctions till that last day when it blew up on price. I believe TopDog on here maybe won some of these.

I believe the seller was from Australia so... maybe you missed the "worldwide" option?

I'm sure it was some diehard collectors battling for those items. I was winning two of the auctions till that last day when it blew up on price. I believe TopDog on here maybe won some of these.

Yes Eric won one and I won the other and then Eric ended up selling it to me when he needed cash.

Definitely agree that it isn't worth $400. I think the rest of community agrees since not one has stepped forward to buy it. :-)

I think the seller has it as a 30-day auto relisting for so long that they have forgothen they even have it up. :-P

I rather save the money for some more exiting and useful stuff, like anything Jay comes up with :) !

• Like 1