IGNORED

What is the rarest game that you have that isn't..............

Jason_Atari

......from the region that you live in? For example if you're from a PAL country what's the rarest NTSC game you have, and vice versa. I'm from a PAL country and the rarest NTSC games i have are:

Spacemaster X-7

Tapper

Chuck Norris Superkicks/Spike's Peak

Crypts of Chaos

Earth Dies Screaming

Cosmic Commuter

Farmer Dan

Tanks But No Tanks

I know they are not extremely rare, but the funny thing is i bought all these games locally.

......from the region that you live in? For example if you're from a PAL country what's the rarest NTSC game you have, and vice versa. I'm from a PAL country and the rarest NTSC games i have are:

Spacemaster X-7

Tapper

Chuck Norris Superkicks/Spike's Peak

Crypts of Chaos

Earth Dies Screaming

Cosmic Commuter

Farmer Dan

Tanks But No Tanks

I know they are not extremely rare, but the funny thing is i bought all these games locally.

Farmer Dan is NTSC? Who made it?

I have six games with boxes for the VTech Creativision. This console was primarily released in PAL countries. The only country to see an NTSC release was Japan.

I live in Canada and do not own the console. I found the games at a thrift store several years ago for a dollar each. I'm not sure how rare these games are, especially in North America.

• Astro Pinball
  • Auto Chase
  • Planet Defender
  • Police Jump
  • Sonic Invader
  • Tennis

I've got a few random PAL carts. Since most of them are common Atari and Activision titles like Joust, Space Invaders, and Tennis (International Edition), I'm guessing the rarest is my Taiwan-Cooper Weltuntergang. Elementary familiarity with the German language tells me that translates to something to the effect of "Downfall Of The World," but I know nothing else about it. My guess would be it's a pirated hack (it IS a Taiwan-Cooper, after all) of something else.