IGNORED

WANTED: Intellivision Game Controller Overlays

Hello again, y’all!

I’ll need INTELLIVISION game controller overlays (or (at least) the graphics files for those by that guy from England...), as I plan to get myself an INTELLIVISION (or (preferrably) a rare TUTORVISION) video game console to convert it to an ULTIMATE INTELLIVISION FLASHBACK unit (with a Raspberry Pi 2B+ and extra ports...).

Please send PAIRS (preferrably 2 PAIRS) of overlays (or the package of graphics files for those), as I’ll be needing them for use with my new ULTIMATE INTELLIVISION FLASHBACK console. I’ll also be updating content on the INTELLIVISION Archival Materials Thread on the AtariAge Forums. Thank You!

:) :thumbsup:

Tutorvisions are extremely rare and valuable. They are also somewhat historical pieces. Assuming you ever find one, I'm not sure modding it would be the best use of it. Kinda like putting a modern motor into one of Leonardo Da Vinci's ancient flying machines....best kept preserved in its original condition.

Tutorvisions are extremely rare and valuable. They are also somewhat historical pieces. Assuming you ever find one, I'm not sure modding it would be the best use of it. Kinda like putting a modern motor into one of Leonardo Da Vinci's ancient flying machines....best kept preserved in its original condition.

I agree, there are tons of dead Intellivision I's and II's out there that would be much better suited for sticking a PI in them, as many people have already done. Why destroy a rare Tutorvision?