IGNORED

WTB - King of the Mountain Intelligentvision - $$$ paid!

Title says it all, looking for King of the Mountain. It's been recommended to me numerous times from fellow video game enthusiasts, the style of game is right up my alley... one of you guys has to have an extra :) :) :) It's the last out of print homebrew I am actively seeking....I have heard a lot of people think it is too hard anyways so why not turn that frustration into cash ;)

I can paypal or trade something if that's more your speed. I do have extra out of print homebrews if you want to keep your "stock" full, lol. Just let me know, whats a fair price for this one? $100 shipped?

Thanks!

- Brian

Title says it all, looking for King of the Mountain. It's been recommended to me numerous times from fellow video game enthusiasts, the style of game is right up my alley... one of you guys has to have an extra :) :) :) It's the last out of print homebrew I am actively seeking....I have heard a lot of people think it is too hard anyways so why not turn that frustration into cash ;)

I can paypal or trade something if that's more your speed. I do have extra out of print homebrews if you want to keep your "stock" full, lol. Just let me know, whats a fair price for this one? $100 shipped?

Thanks!

- Brian

You must be a really good fisherman!!! :)

• Like 1

What games do you have for trading?

nothing crazy, i have these extra....

ms night stalker

super pro tennis

space cunt

sydney hunter (this is actually my only one, I just hate it and feel it contaminates my other games, lol)

space raid

few others I cant remember off hand but similar to whats above, no 4tris/etc if thats what your looking for :)

if you collect other systems i have homebrews for them too...or cold hard cash, well...light, room temp digital transfer anyways :)

Brian, if you like *these* types of games, you might get a kick out of Truckin' too...

http://videogamecritic.com/inteltz.htm

And Treasure Island for the TI (which I happen to have for sale):

http://www.videogamehouse.net/treasureisland.html

hey, I actually have a TI! hmmmmm....Ill read up on this one tomorrow :)

Yes, I actually DO like Truckin, little slow and hard to find the required time to play but overall I dig it :)

I am in the same boat. I took a break from collecting somewhere between stonix and DK. I would also be interested in trading for KOM.

I have a hover bovver half cut edition (with box) for trade. That's about it for home-brews of trade interest.

I am in the same boat. I took a break from collecting somewhere between stonix and DK. I would also be interested in trading for KOM.

I have a hover bovver half cut edition (with box) for trade. That's about it for home-brews of trade interest.

GET OUT OF MY TOPIC!

Just kidding ;)

I have had no luck though :(

• Like 1