IGNORED

WTT: Super 3d Noah's Ark SNES reprint cib and Ultimate Frogger Championship

FibroFreak78

Frogger is also cib, by Retrozone and discontinued now (also comes w/ protector case)...Noah was reproduced again by Wisdom Tree & Pico and has case, manual and cart as well.

Was hoping to acquire some TG-16 CD's and/or Hu card (w/ original cases) that were off my want link below (in signature). Open to 5200/7800 or coleco titles I also don't have or homebrews as well. Cash/trades work too...looking for $175 for both shipped.

Likeness pics of frogger are below as well as noah (was taken in my car, lol) Thanks for looking!

post-15735-0-31607400-1434625271_thumb.jpg post-15735-0-91990000-1434625299_thumb.jpg

I like this guys review of the game as well as the background on it. Questionable ethics from Wisdom Tree but the original Nintendo version is the only non-licensed game.

Watch "LGR - Super 3D Noah's Ark - PC Game Review" on YouTube

Both. He starts off by talking about the history of the Nintendo game (original and re-release) but the video is of the PC. Understandable since he does a retro-PC channel. I watch this guy all of the time and find him very thorough as well as entertaining.