Anyone who needs a version of Lee's fbForth that will run from a HSGPL Card, I can supply the files. I just need to know which GROM0 you are using. There is one version for Tony Knerr's GROM0 and another from Winfred Winkler's GROM0. I can email the files to you.

I modified the Addendum to the manual because of a page-registration problem between Appendix A and Appendix B. In the process, I added ASM>CODE to the Glossary, which is now also in the current FBLOCKS.

Both the latest Addendum (fbForth_2.0_Manual_Addendum_20160620.pdf) to the manual and the latest FBLOCKS (FBLOCKS_20160620.zip) are in post #1 of fbForth—TI Forth with File-based Block I/O .

...lee

The April 28, 2017 update to fbForth 2.0: A File-Based Cartridge Implementation of TI Forth (the manual) has been announced at Fest West 2017 and is posted to post #1 of fbForth—TI Forth with File-based Block I/O . It includes all changes since the June 20, 2015 revision. It is up to date as of fbForth 2.0:9 and FBLOCKS 19APR2017.

...lee

• Like 6

I am in the final stages of publishing my manual, fbForth 2.0: A File-Based Cartridge Implementation of TI Forth. It should be available on CreateSpace.com and Amazon.com in 2 – 3 weeks. I will also bring a few copies to the Chicago Faire for interested attendees. A public “Thank you!” to @jedimatt42 for editing assistance and proofreading.

...lee

• Like 5