IGNORED

PC Basic, Extended Basic Editor for the Ti?

Plastik

I'm slowly learning Basic and have an Extended Basic module for the Ti. Is there an editor for the PC to use with Classic99? Does Notepad ++ work?

I cannot tell whether you know about Extended Basic’s (XB) own rudimentary editor, which allows for automatic statement numbering as you enter new statements. It also allows for editing a program already in memory with the down-arrow key.

Notepad++ is an excellent editor for writing XB programs. It does not have an auto-numbering feature, however. You can easily paste the program from Notepad++ into XB in Classic99.

How are you planning to get the Notepad++ version of an XB program to your real iron?

...lee

• Like 1

You will want this for XB highlighting: Notepad++ syntax highlighting file

...lee

Those different colors make it much more difficult for me to read and concentrate on the code.

I use Wordpad almost exclusively, with font courier new, size 12, style western, black on white. Nice and large and clear. Easy to see and concentrate on. Some may call me old school, or even an old fart. ;)

It's really a matter of individual preference, though.

Gazoo

I'm slowly learning Basic and have an Extended Basic module for the Ti. Is there an editor for the PC to use with Classic99? Does Notepad ++ work?

A majority of my video are using Classic99 and Notepad (I do not use NotePad++) but these might be helpful.

That was RXB DEMO 1 and you can go up to RXB DEMO D

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rich+gilbertson&page=2

The above is my Channel on all my Videos I have made.

Hope it helps.

Rich

• Like 1

A majority of my video are using Classic99 and Notepad (I do not use NotePad++) but these might be helpful.

That was RXB DEMO 1 and you can go up to RXB DEMO D

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rich+gilbertson&page=2

The above is my Channel on all my Videos I have made.

Hope it helps.

Rich

You know what I truly love the Ti community. To see that people are going out of their way to make videos showing the technical in's and out's of a computer that is 32 years old is so great. Thanks for the share I'll make sure to subscribe thanks alot!

• Like 1