IGNORED

What should I name my Atari 2600?

P!xel

I wasn't even talking about you. LOL I am talking about the "female" who wants to give "her" console a name and also talk about raping videogame nerds.

I tried bringing that to the attention of the administration but it seems it fell on deaf ears :roll: :x :(

I tried bringing that to the attention of the administration but it seems it fell on deaf ears :roll: :x :(

Victim of horibble complications. Think surgery with a pocket knife. Forum software fun, dancing all around. Yayy!

I think Al should get a percentage of the sales that happen on this site. :twisted:

I think Al should get a percentage of the sales that happen on this site. :twisted:

Well he is doing the grunt work of running the store, assembling carts, printing/cutting labels, mailing packages, etc...

$5 royalty to the authors, and I assume he has at least a little profit left over to himself, or to put into the site...

I wasn't even talking about you. LOL I am talking about the "female" who wants to give "her" console a name and also talk about raping videogame nerds.

Well your post came shortly after my post where I mention the fact I had created names for all my game consoles, and I'm in my 30s. :party:

But yeah, kidnapping and doing unspeakable acts to video game nerds is highly frowned upon here, I believe... :ponder:

Edited by stardust4ever

I'm a girl too so trust me I'm not some old dude with a weird fetish.

I think they're both cute, especially since they've been losing weight over the years and have awesome personalities.

The IrateGamer is really hot and my freind called me a "gerbil" (younger girl who likes older dudes) because I'm 15 and he's 37. Trust me I am a fan, I marked his birthday in my calender as "Senpai's Birthday" (don't judge me) and even made up a nickname for him... "I'd Rape Gamer"

Pfft, nah, I'm just kidding. I wouldn't rape him.

*whispers* OR WOULD I.

*cough* moving on... xD

I'm probably gonna have to say AVGN is cuter because when he doesn't wear his glasses he just transforms into this sexy beast.

What are your opinions?

:ponder:

• Like 1

I dissected my Atari earlier, and I feel like it deserves a name. I was thinking Yolanda or Betty Sue.

If anyone has any old fashioned names that would fit, that would be great. :thumbsup:

Also my Atari is a girl.

Don't make fun of me for naming my console, she's pretty and she needs a name. xD

I'm a girl too so trust me I'm not some old dude with a weird fetish.

Here's a picture of her for a reference.

THANK YOU.

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

What is this dude's problem? Every guy should name their 2600 after a girl

Hie P!xel!!!! I <3 ur avatar btw. So abt a name....hmmm.....how bout: DRUMROLL

Xenox

That's pretty cool! I've actually decided to name my ATARI Copper since the copper pins are what read the game, but Xenox is REALLY good so I'll probably name my GameCube that. Thanks!

Also thanks for the compliment, I ship Umbreon and Espeon so yeah XD

Edited by P!xel

Bit off topic but my cars name is Sharleen lol

attachicon.gifFord-Falcon-EL-98.jpg

I still got my original light sixer unfortunately no cables, PSU or games anymore due to moving and lost in the travels(No idea where it all went). She hasn't got a name though, poor girl sits in the basement collecting dust.

First of all, Sharleen is very pretty ~ !

For your ATARI, I would suggest the name "Dusty" or "Dust Bunny" XD

I also never bothered with naming my handhelds but my old 3DS was the white/pink xL. I got a lot of complements being a 30-something year old male gaming in public on a Pink DS.

Haha XD That's why I bought a skin for my 3DS, it used to be Pink too before I covered the dreaded color with Red Black and White.

Also nice names! I love them all.

So far here are mine:

Atari In Question - Copper

PS2 - Dusty

GameCube -Xenox

Still not sure about my WII or NES though

I named my Pentium III PC Old Betsy. She's heavy and slow. Loud and lumbering. Sucks the life out of you and your electric bill. And when she's doing her thing the room gets hot! The very definition of a fat-ass ball and chain. Cranky bitch. And the filth "collecting" in her bottom stuff builds up a stench only lower lifeforms could love. But you don't dare get rid of her.

Omfg; Best response ever XD I died

If you think THATS bad, you should meet my friends! One of them talks about raping POKEMON (including Mewtwo if you must know) along with Ash Ketchum and Pewdiepie. Also this guy I know named David named his penis instead of his consoles.

• Like 1

I hope you stick around, kiddo. As you can see, some of these old farts need their senses of humor recharged.

If I were into naming things, I would name mine Chris, because I'm egotistical. :)

Thanks man! Means a lot, I was thinking the same thing. You don't even know how many old dudes got butthurt over my other post about IrateGamer/ AVGN. XD

And lmao nice. I ended up naming mine Copper because it's pretty :3

• Like 1