IGNORED

Atari ST Scholastic series (Arrakis)

Hello atari fans,

I´m a new member of this forum! I´m from Germany and interested in these - obviously only in the U.S. selled - software gems. There were four titles for biology, two for chemistry and others for mathematics and physics. I think, this software from the mid 80´ies is now abandonware. In Germany, there is no possibility to buy these titles (used) and the one seller on ebay is only shipping to north america. Last year I buyed a mathematics title (together with other stuff like spectreGCR) from a gently US-Citizen and I´m interested in aquiring the others. Does someone here know, where I could download these software-pieces, e.g. biology and chemistry?

Thanks,

stokowski

I remember these titles in my collection. It was really enjoyable and I was still finishing the collection up until the early 2000s.

I'm pretty sure B&C Computervisions still has some left for sale and the prices are probably the same as when I last bought from them.

Check out what they have here:

http://www.myatari.com/atarists.txt

Reach out to them and find out what they still have!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello guys,

I´m still searching for these things. Unfortunately myatari.com seems to be out of businnes on their website (last entry 2018) and on Ebay there are these gems not listed. Because it is difficult in europe to get these in box with diskettes I would be pleased at least with downloads of the disks.

Greetings,

stokowski

Edited by stokowski
additional information

@stokowski - As far as I know, B&C is still in business. However, their website has been useless for a long time due to a hard drive crash with no backup. 

I would check their eBay store:

http://www.ebaystores.com/Atari-Sales-and-Service?_trksid=p2047675.l2563&

The titles you are looking for may not appear there. You may need to email Bruce directly to see if he still had the titles you want. 

Bob C