IGNORED

SGM sound failure

5-11under

For those fortunate enough (assuming they wanted one) to have an SGM...

Has anyone else had any failures with the SGM?

The sound on mine was cutting out, distorting, or sometimes not working at all. I replaced the sound chip inside the SGM, and now it's fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you mean? Are you experiencing problems wth your SGM? They are all tested before shipping.

He's making the assumption you're not testing them before you ship them because someone else's SGM had sound issues after 1,000 power cycles. I'm also assuming he thinks automobile manufacturers don't test cars because someone might have a problem after driving 30,000 miles. It's a pretty dumb comment. I think it should have just gone in the 'ignore' pile. ;)

What do you mean? Are you experiencing problems wth your SGM? They are all tested before shipping.

Mine is actually yet to be shipped. I was just erring on the side of caution because customs is such a hassle. Thanks for confirming they're being tested first. I appreciate it.

He's making the assumption you're not testing them before you ship them because someone else's SGM had sound issues after 1,000 power cycles. I'm also assuming he thinks automobile manufacturers don't test cars because someone might have a problem after driving 30,000 miles. It's a pretty dumb comment. I think it should have just gone in the 'ignore' pile. ;)

See my comment above and think before you make dumb incorrect assumptions.

Does SGM are waterproof ?

Did somebody already tested it?

I used it in my Bath to play super Subroc , to have a total "game" immersion , but it failed...it does not work anymore :_(

Nowhere on the box it is written that i can not use it under water. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 4

Does SGM are waterproof ?

Did somebody already tested it?

I used it in my Bath to play super Subroc , to have a total "game" immersion , but it failed...it does not work anymore :_(

Nowhere on the box it is written that i can not use it under water. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol: :lol: :dunce: