IGNORED

dbase type pogram

daafies

fyi

i still could not get that image to work for me. i googled ti-base.dsk and found this one that did work:

https://computerarchive.org/files/mirror/ftp.whtech.com/emulators/mess/old/Complete%20MESS%20Geneve%20emulation/mess/software/ti99_4a/disks/TI-BASE.DSK

probably something to do with the floppy emulator..

Oh damn! I'm sorry, I did not think about that as it came to me that way. I checked the file size and it's 360K, the one you have is 90K. Again, I apologize. I'm getting feeble minded.

Oh damn! I'm sorry, I did not think about that as it came to me that way. I checked the file size and it's 360K, the one you have is 90K. Again, I apologize. I'm getting feeble minded.

no worries. right DS/SD (180K) is the most the standard controller can handle correct?

Vorticon,

The file was too big and your email client rejected it, so I sent it as a WeTransfer << HERE >>.

It'll only be available for a short time (about a week) so if anyone else reading this wants it, remember, ya snooze, ya lose.

The file size is just over 30 meg (5 more that Atari Age will let me send).

• Like 1

Vorticon,

The file was too big and your email client rejected it, so I sent it as a WeTransfer << HERE >>.

It'll only be available for a short time (about a week) so if anyone else reading this wants it, remember, ya snooze, ya lose.

Thanks! Looks like a great application. Prbase also, as suggested in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using Multiplan as a database program, but it is very limited in functionality as a database given that there is no facility to search specific fields, no sorting etc... I'm using it to catalog my electronic components inventory.

Omega, could you email me the TI-Base pdf file by any chance? I'd like to give TI-Base a try.

BTW, who was behind Inscebot? I would be more than happy to pay for the program.

Not too mention its very slow. You'll like ti-base much better i bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vorticon,

Got it. Thanks!!!