IGNORED

A game I hope you'll like

cvga

First post has been "liked". Past 50 now. Brilliant Idea :thumbsup:

Are you planning on using a random number generator to choose the winner, or do we have to be "buddies" too? :grin:

Also that Frogger Lottery ticket makes me regret not getting a ticket when Arkansas did the Pacman Lotto. :P

Edited by stardust4ever

First post has been "liked". Past 50 now. Brilliant Idea :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Are you planning on using a random number generator to choose the winner, or do we have to be "buddies" too? :grin:

Sort of. I'm going to use a random number generator to sort all of the people who clicked "like". I'm then going to send that numbered list to someone everyone trusts (like Albert or CPUWIZ). Then I'm going to select someone else to pick a number. The name from the list that matches that number will be the winner.

I don't actually know anyone on AA personally although I do consider several of you friends.

Also that Frogger Lottery ticket makes me regret not getting a ticket when Arkansas did the Pacman Lotto.

This ticket is NOT available as one of the prizes but I thought people might enjoy seeing it. Did the Arkansas Pacman lotto ticket look like this?

002_5.jpg

This ticket is NOT available as one of the prizes but I thought people might enjoy seeing it. Did the Arkansas Pacman lotto ticket look like this?

002_5.jpg

I honestly don't remember. I just saw a sign advertizing the Pacman Lottery. Thanks for sharing ;)

Also my Pitfall II has a growth on it. :lol:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/209682-pitfall-ii-tone-adjustment-pot-mod/

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 3

Wicked circuit bent Pitfall 2 cartridge! Nice work.

Thanks. I replaced the internal 560kohm resistor with a 1Mohm pot in series with a 22kohm resistor. I can bend the pitch a little over one octave in both directions. The one third mark is about even with the original pitch (which varies from one cart to another).

Pitfall I & II both are decent games but suffer from the control timing being too tight IMO. Was Pitfall II the only game to use DSP to bus-stuff the audio register on the 2600?

Agree!! Amazing job with the sound pitch mod on the cart! Many things you can do with 2600 systems, games, and hardware! :grin:

Thanks!

Thanks. I replaced the internal 560kohm resistor with a 1Mohm pot in series with a 22kohm resistor.

I meant 220kohm, BTW... :P

Edit: Sorry for the derail... :P

Edited by stardust4ever

Arizona did one of those Pacman scratchers and if you saved the tickets and turned them in you could win a ton of free stuff. I ended up with some cool swag: a pocket watch and an arcade stick with five games on it among them.

That game stick actually introduced me to Bosconian, one of my favorite 80s arcade games

Nice. What is game #6? :)

The 2005 Mini-games cart? I believe it's a collection of games that are 1k in size or less. Somehow I ended up with two of them. I think I bought one here and later won one in an auction not realizing that I already had it.

I'll get another cart up later today for the next choice. Still deciding on what it's going to be. Feel free to make suggestions.

Arizona did one of those Pacman scratchers and if you saved the tickets and turned them in you could win a ton of free stuff. I ended up with some cool swag: a pocket watch and an arcade stick with five games on it among them.

That game stick actually introduced me to Bosconian, one of my favorite 80s arcade games

Ohio had a similar Pacman scratch-off game. I don't think I have one of cards but I do have a Pac-man polo shirt, a watch, blanket and umbrella that was part of a prize package.

We're approaching 44 consecutive hours without an additional 'like'. The contest ends when we reach 72 hours. I've already chosen the next two games to add to the list of choices. There's still time to "like" the first post if you want a chance to win!