IGNORED

Grail For Sale - Entex Adventure Vision Gaming Console x2

simpleunit

Hi Guys,

I am selling both (yes, two) my Entex Adventure Vision gaming consoles up for sale locally on Craigslist. I prefer to sell them locally (Los Angeles), so the person can see them in person. That said, I am open to discussing shipping them out, but would need to discuss the details. I figured, try doing this, instead of eBay, but might end up there anyways.

You can see my Craigslist ad listing here:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/5104215282.html

I posted some pictures in my gallery here:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-hGBPk6/

I am happy to do a FaceTime or Skype video chat, to show that things work. I also have a lot of vintage arcade consoles and handhelds that I will be listing soon too. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks

Carlo

post-30911-0-50238500-1435881622_thumb.jpg

I did you the courtesy of not flagging your ad since I saw it via this post and don't live in your area, but FYI, I regularly flag CL ads with $1 as a price when they aren't selling anything for a dollar. You should refrain from listing any price in the price field of the ad unless it is a legitimate price. I'm pretty sure those are CL rules as well. Doing anything else simply seems as if you are trying to deliberately thwart peoples attempts to create meaningful searches that only show results pertinent to what they are searching for. That being said, GLWTS.

• Like 2

So let me get this straight, if you are a collector who really has been looking a long time for a grail piece to add to their collection, you would care that it gets posted on a forum site by a user that does not participate? Not to mention, what is the point of a marketplace, if the public can't list an item for sale? Your logic makes no sense. And if you are not interested, just move on.... I am not trying to be rude or start a debate, but your post really has no merit.

• Like 2

I for one don't give a d*** if he's not a regular poster. I've been looking for one of these for the longest and now I have the chance to get one for a hopefully decent price. and even if there was a grace period before you can post here, he still would be selling the same high price item to the top seller once that grave period is over.

Edited by TheObscureGamer

So let me get this straight, if you are a collector who really has been looking a long time for a grail piece to add to their collection, you would care that it gets posted on a forum site by a user that does not participate? Not to mention, what is the point of a marketplace, if the public can't list an item for sale? Your logic makes no sense. And if you are not interested, just move on.... I am not trying to be rude or start a debate, but your post really has no merit.

It's not for the public, per se, it's for the community. People who want ebay prices (not saying you do, just making a general statement) without ebay fees come to forums and expect people to just shrug their shoulders. Nevermind that quite a few scammers come through here "selling" high ticket items. It's just off-putting to see someone stroll in here without actually participating.

That said, at least you are going the extra mile, it seems, to ensure these are legit and working. That's a whole lot more than too many others. So, GLWS.

• Like 1

The listing was taken down, did someone here get it?

It's a typical story:

1)AA posting from new user: I want to sell this really expensive item.

2)I am not posting a price, but I know how much it's worth.

3)I am going to put it on eBay if I don't get any offers.

4)Here it is on eBay.

5)Sold or listing ended.

6)Item reappears on eBay or elsewhere for sale.

semi OT:

Perhaps we really should have an AA post minimum for Marketplace posts. Nearly everything cool that comes up here from AA noobs gets a barrage of posts from seasoned users who say 'put it on eBay'. What's the point of even having people with expensive items even post here when all that seems to happen is a swell of enthusiasm for eBay posting?

• Like 1

semi OT:

Perhaps we really should have an AA post minimum for Marketplace posts. Nearly everything cool that comes up here from AA noobs gets a barrage of posts from seasoned users who say 'put it on eBay'. What's the point of even having people with expensive items even post here when all that seems to happen is a swell of enthusiasm for eBay posting?

Yeah,the frustration towards new sellers offloading rare items seems to be at an all time high. I encourage new people to sell here....especially lately as the marketplace sure could use it...

For every one person that just wants to "see something go into good hands for a fair price" there are 10 people wanting the highest price possible and not even being up front about it. Like I said, if you know what it's worth, have the balls to ask for it up front. We can either make an offer or ignore you. When you just start with "make offer and don't low-ball me", I don't want to deal with you because I know what will happen when I do.

Buying an old game system for an "investment". Come on...

You have to find someone who cares only about what other people think of their collection to pay that kind of money. No offense, but "that person" is deranged.

Edited by R.Cade

For every one person that just wants to "see something go into good hands for a fair price" there are 10 people wanting the highest price possible and not even being up front about it. Like I said, if you know what it's worth, have the balls to ask for it up front. We can either make an offer or ignore you. When you just start with "make offer and don't low-ball me", I don't want to deal with you because I know what will happen when I do.

Buying an old game system for an "investment". Come on...

You have to find someone who cares only about what other people think of their collection to pay that kind of money. No offense, but "that person" is deranged.

Nobody is dropping 1k-2k to play that thing, lol. I admit, I want one but even if they were common I would hesitate to spend more than $50 or so on it. I find it to be a cool little niche item but Something like this, with the price they command, is really hard NOT to treat as an investment honestly...

semi OT:

Agreed. Some forums even hide the marketplace from non-logged-in users and forbids crawling by search bots.