IGNORED

Someone just found an original Sony/Nintendo PlayStation prototype

STICH666

I read about this today, and saw the photosarrow-10x10.png. There's a debate over whether or not it's a fake, but look at the yellowing on it-I don't see how anyone could fake that. I love video game historyarrow-10x10.png, and this is awesome!

Im not 100% sure on this but I would assume that with the right stuff, you could fake the yellowing of the console. Also there's this guy who makes really nice and high quality console cases and on his Twitter page, he has a picture of the supposed SNES add on(and a picture that the owner of the supposed SNES add on never put online) with the caption "I admit it's a fake ;) thanks pxlbbq, I got uncovered". So that makes me believe th that means only 2 things. 1. that it's a fake, and 2. it's real but he had someone else say it's a fake to get more views or something. I wanna believe that it's real but with all of this 3D printing technology, I'm not 100% sure...

Edited by TheObscureGamer

We've seen official pictures but a console hasn't been found until now.

That is far from the truth, I know that Jerry Jessop still has his. I still have the programming manual for it somewhere, directly from Nintendo R&D, from back in the day when I was writing SNES games. ;)

• Like 3

This one maybe fake (could also be a later version), this is what the one looked like that we had and I think this one is Jesse's.

1268yuu.jpg

I've seen that one before but until today I'd never seen the one that is getting all the current excitement. This one in the first post looks retail. Almost like what Sony was at before they told them to fuck off for being in bed with Phillips at the same time as them.

That is one sexy console I have to say.too bad it went the way it did. Nintendo & Sony would have made for a hell of a team in the long run :(

We were better off with them parting ways. The 90's wouldn't have been the same without Sony's PS1.

We were better off with them parting ways. The 90's wouldn't have been the same without Sony's PS1.

Wouldn't the same games that were on the PS1 would have been on the Nintendo Playstation? I mean a console with Mario Kart, Crash Team Racing, Spyro, Tekken, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo would have been incredible.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...