IGNORED

Which Homebrew carts do you own?

sramirez2008

Where'd you get a box for Blaster?

Purchased the cart at PRGE (box included).

Just noticed that Marc Oberhäuser also sells the box. Here's a link to his site: http://www.retrogamesshop.com/product_info.php?info=p2781_blaster--reproduction-box--atari-5200.html

Edited by sramirez2008

• 1 month later...

Incidentally, if someone is looking to add Boulder Dash to their collection, now's your chance. Plus the money will go to benefit one of our AtariAge members who's in need of some help. (You can also contribute directly to his GoFundMe campaign, if you don't want Boulder Dash for some reason. ;) )

• Like 1

I only have one homebrew cart so far...but it is a doozy: Princess Rescue. I am looking for more to buy, but I am tapped out at the moment.

Because I gotta ask... How much does PR go for nowadays, loose or cib? I still have my sealed CIB and loose player's copy of the game.

I have a lot.

I'm a collector of homebrew carts and repros. In fact, I'm gonna list off all the ones I have right here, just to show you how much money I've spent on this hobby:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Looks like you need to buy more homebrews! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats! You've purchased one of the best, but I dare you to stop at only one. :-D

I would love to but I think I need to limit the amount of homebrews I get to just a couple.. they're quite expensive and I'm trying to collect affordably.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...