IGNORED

Which Homebrew carts do you own?

sramirez2008

Allia Quest, Prehistoric Times, Conquest Of Mars, Galactopus, Fall Down, and I just purchased Zippy the Porcupine and Spies In The Night.

I want Acid Drop and Edtris next, idk if they are even available through this site. But I'll always support AA when I can.

• Like 1

I have picked up:

Medieval Mayhem

Draconian

Gunfight

Chetiry

Assembloids

AStar

Omicron

Star Castle

The Byte Before Christmas

Not sure which others to pick up, but I am thrilled with the ones I have gotten!

Nice collection! Check out Scramble, Space Rocks, Thrust+. So many to choose from. :-D

I picked up Duck Attack based on recommendations in this topic, and have been enjoying it greatly. Being able to save progress via the AtariVOX makes it playable piecemeal. It's a pretty big game!

Duck Attack is really well done. Anyone who likes Adventure owes it to themselves to pick this one up, it does not get enough love!!

..Al

Two of my favorite party games are Fall Down and Assembloids.

Always liked this Fall Down cart shell, and I really like the artwork on the Assembloids cart/box. The pictures do not do these new labels and boxes justice. Their quality is amazing. :thumbsup:

post-21941-0-14232000-1528231205.jpg post-21941-0-85643800-1528231236.jpg post-21941-0-14441900-1528231249.jpg

Edited by sramirez2008
  • Like 1

Two of my favorite party games are Fall Down and Assembloids.

Fall Down is an excellent and highly competitive simultaneous two-player game, great fun! We ran a tournament one year at a show using Fall Down. And Assembloids is an easy to learn but challenging and frenetic puzzle game, pretty unique on the 2600, and very well done (and in only 4K!) Two games I'm glad to recommend to others. :)

..Al

• Like 2

That's cool! :thumbsup:

Since we cannot search for reviews, can you please post which reviews you added here?

So far these games:

Three.s

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1042

Flappy

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1038

Assembloids

https://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1094

On another note, do you guys know where I could buy boxes for homebrew games? I'd like to get the boxes I'm missing, you can see my loose carts in the pic I posted earlier. I have bought repro boxes from Marc Oberhäuser but wondering if there were more sources because while his are excellent quality, he doesn't have them all.

Edited by Reality Studio