IGNORED

Which Homebrew carts do you own?

sramirez2008

Thanks for the very first Three.s store review. And for naming the game correctly in you stream (Three.s = "Three dots"). :thumbsup:

BTW: The reason why I changed the number display is that I would have had to squeeze in really tiny large number into just 8 pixel else. IMO that looks ugly, so I chose a more stylish approach. Besides the display, the game plays and scores identical to the original.

• Like 1

Iesposta has to take credit for that actually, he told us that's how it's pronounced. Great game btw, we're a fan of games that can be played with one hand because we can keep a drink in the other hand (we call them drinking games). Definitely intend to have an all drinking game stream at some point with games like yours, Wall Jump Ninja, Pacman 4k, Assembloids, etc...

And for naming the game correctly in you stream (Three.s = "Three dots"). :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Latest addition. Can't wait for my Kid's Controller to arrive. :-D

attachicon.gifHoley Moley.jpg

Looks fun. Judging by the screen art, I take it this is whack a mole for the Atari?

https://atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=834

I got some keypads but the buttons are hard and terrible. If I could find bulk 24mm buttons for dirt cheap, I may have to build a matrix in a cigar box.

A guy called Philippe Montagne from Montceau-les-Mines, I think I remember that was the place, I dont speak any French. Had good fun though, nice women in France.

So its a bootleg, no wonder it was cheap.

I wouldn't sweat it. This title specifically, being highly sought after and quickly discontunued by it's supplier (AtariAge due to a C&D order by Nintendo), making it ripe for bootleggers... :ahoy:

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't pay "collector" prices for it. :P

Very good game

normal_homebrew_A-VCS-TEC_Challenge.jpg

normal_Homebrew_Endless_Snow.jpg

I really loved Endless Snow. Pity the developer left as he couldn't get his Pigs in the Castle game in order.

In case you didn't know, there's a hidden Easter Egg in the game:

Tilting the player 2 joystick in different directions at boot causes different status effects. For instance, a hard mode with two men shovelling snow (more chances to get hit), or an extra bbw/pregnant wifey... :love:

• Like 1

I really loved Endless Snow. Pity the developer left as he couldn't get his Pigs in the Castle game in order.

In case you didn't know, there's a hidden Easter Egg in the game:

Tilting the player 2 joystick in different directions at boot causes different status effects. For instance, a hard mode with two men shovelling snow (more chances to get hit), or an extra bbw/pregnant wifey... :love:

ICYDK. Pigs in the Castle and Checked Inn were both released via his website.

http://thenesdreammaster.wixsite.com/thenesdreammaster

• Like 1

ICYDK. Pigs in the Castle and Checked Inn were both released via his website.

http://thenesdreammaster.wixsite.com/thenesdreammaster

Yeah those two games never appealed to me for some reason. Apparently some bad politics or whatnot with the seller dealing his wares on AtariAge got him kicked off. I have no idea why.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

24 homebrews:

Adventure Plus

Astar

Berzerk VE

BeeBall

Chetiry

Conquest of Mars

Fall Down

Gingerbread Man

Go-Fish!

Pac-Man 4K

Pac-Man Arcade

Halo 2600

Juno First

Lady Bug

Mean Santa

Okie Dokie

Qb

Reindeer Rescue

Space Instigators

Stella's Stocking

Stratogems Deluxe

Swoops!

Toyshop Trouble

And... Pac-Man Collection for the 7800 :)

• Like 2