IGNORED

Which Homebrew carts do you own?

sramirez2008

I really loved Endless Snow. Pity the developer left as he couldn't get his Pigs in the Castle game in order.

In case you didn't know, there's a hidden Easter Egg in the game:

Tilting the player 2 joystick in different directions at boot causes different status effects. For instance, a hard mode with two men shovelling snow (more chances to get hit), or an extra bbw/pregnant wifey... :love:

Nice hint, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This is also a bootleg copy of A-VCS-tec Challenge, complete with a bootleg of the manual we put together for the game. I'd appreciate it if you stopped supporting this seller.

..Al

ebay, they were only 2 bucks each, Italian seller.

I wondered they were cheap.

I'll buy them again from AA store, after I bought Pleiades from AA store.

Edited by high voltage

I´ve just checked, I´ve got 91 boxed homebrews for the MSX. Holy shit.

(They are pictured here: http://www.lazzeri.online/vg/MSX/MSX_OTHER.html )

Also 22 for Odyssey2 and 23 for Vectrex (4 more coming for Vectrex, five more for Odyssey2). Oh! And one for the Channel F! :-D

Unfortunately for Atari I´m just scratching the surface. Currently I got:

AtariAge:

- Blinky Goes Up

- Cave In

- Draconian

- Halo 2600

- Panky the Panda

- Space Rocks

- Super Cobra

Assorted:

- A New Marauder

- Conjoned (Kickstarter "deluxe" edition)

- Thrust Plus Professional Combat Pack

I´m planning buying a few homebrews from AtariAge each month, specially boxed games.

Edited by lazzeri
  • Like 1

Speaking of homebrews, whatever happened to a game that was similar to Fall Down - I think it was Man Goes Down. Is that project dead? It looked like a great game. The last I remember was the programmer was ill?

I have never been able to get in contact with the programmer, Alex Herbert. The game is nearly complete as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure what remains to be done. Nathan Strum even created a great label for the game, and we started work on the manual when we lost contact with Alex. I understand some health issues were involved, but I don't have any details. He did pop up again a few years ago briefly, and I did try contacting him again at that point, but to no avail. I'd love to make the game available for sale, but do not want to do so without his blessing.

..Al

• Like 5

I have never been able to get in contact with the programmer, Alex Herbert. The game is nearly complete as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure what remains to be done. Nathan Strum even created a great label for the game, and we started work on the manual when we lost contact with Alex. I understand some health issues were involved, but I don't have any details. He did pop up again a few years ago briefly, and I did try contacting him again at that point, but to no avail. I'd love to make the game available for sale, but do not want to do so without his blessing.

..Al

That's a shame but I appreciate the update Al :)

Man Goes Down is, unfortunately, very incomplete. What's there is great fun, but after you get a ways into it, you just start falling into a void and the game glitches out.

It would be great to see it finished up and released. But we have had zero luck getting in touch with Alex.

• Like 2

...Unfortunately for Atari I´m just scratching the surface. Currently I got:

AtariAge:

- Blinky Goes Up

- Cave In

- Draconian

- Halo 2600

- Panky the Panda

- Space Rocks

- Super Cobra

Assorted:

- A New Marauder

- Conjoned (Kickstarter "deluxe" edition)

- Thrust Plus Professional Combat Pack

I´m planning buying a few homebrews from AtariAge each month, specially boxed games.

You have a nice collection of AtariAge and assorted 2600 games. :thumbsup: Hope you don't mind me asking, but what numbers are your A New Marauder and Thrust+ Professional Combat Pack?

My copies are:

#32 - A New Marauder

#43 - Thrust+ Professional Combat Pack

You have a nice collection of AtariAge and assorted 2600 games. :thumbsup: Hope you don't mind me asking, but what numbers are your A New Marauder and Thrust+ Professional Combat Pack?

My copies are:

#32 - A New Marauder

#43 - Thrust+ Professional Combat Pack

Thank you! :-)

Marauders is #9.

Thrust is TP3.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...