Plutos

Scramble

Sirius

NES

The Mad Wizard

Turbografx-16

Atlantean

FX Unit Yuki

Jessie Jaeger in Cleopatra's Curse (due to arrive in December)

Mysterious Song

Genesis

Beggar Prince

Pier Solar

Lynx

Zaku

Dreamcast

Fast Stryker

Gunlord

Last Hope: Pink Bullets

Neo XYX

Sturmwind

I own some repros of things (notably for SNES and Genesis), but I don't really count those in the same league as homebrews. I ordered some more CV games from TeamPixelboy, but I think I'm not supposed to get those until September. Of course I eagerly await some of the upcoming 2600 games here, too!

What a difference five years make! I crossed out the ones I either sold or have up for sale, and added games are in bold. I realized as I get older I have neither the time nor the skills to play so many games, so out went the RPGs and anything I didn't really take to right away.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, high voltage said:

Who actually owns this:

asl-feat.jpg.e46f72cd05db1a54d6b7d7a29e913403.jpgA-Slow-Year-2.jpg

I think it was very expensive way back?

I'm happy to get this:

Book + DVD...A Slow Year

Very cool! I was unaware of this homebrew and had to Google it. You have a limited and unique homebrew in your collection.  Thank you for sharing?.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:04 AM, AtariLeaf said:

I'm not seeing robotron in these screen shots so safe to assume it isn't part of this release?

On 12/5/2020 at 9:25 AM, splendidnut said:

According to John, Robotron won't be out until next year:

That is correct, RobotWar:2684 (it's new *official* name :) ) is 99% complete code-wise, but since Zoo Keeper and Avalanche were delayed to December (they were originally planned to be released earlier in the year), we decided to spread out the releases and move RobotWar:2684 to Spring of 2021.  Al is hoping to do multiple 'smaller' batches of releases in 2021, including the Spring release.  We're also planning on releasing Gorf Arcade sometime in late summer (possibly to coincide with PRGE 2021 if it happens) and maybe even another game in November. :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, high voltage said:

I'm happy to get this:

Book + DVD...A Slow Year

Oh wow, you actually own this! It's very hard to find information about Ian Bogost and his games and I had to use archive.org a lot when I did research for my extensive review of him on our July 7, 2020 broadcast on ZeroPage Homebrew, looking at his games and also a number of his student's games

- James

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Oh wow, you actually own this! It's very hard to find information about Ian Bogost and his games and I had to use archive.org a lot when I did research for my extensive review of him on our July 7, 2020 broadcast on ZeroPage Homebrew, looking at his games and also a number of his student's games

- James

I would've liked the red boxed version.

Or even the Guru Meditation game

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 3:01 PM, jwelsh said:

Just an fyi, the labels are in the style of "older" homebrew releases and not the quality of Atariage labels. Just something worth mentioning.

That is only true of some games at GDG. Specifically a number of (if not all?) the 2600 titles he sells have less than great labels. As for the 7800 games he sells? I know for a fact they are all high quality label prints that are all machine die cut. Some of his O2 games have great labels too, IIRC. The 2600 ones are the ones you have to watch though and I agree with you 100 percent that those labels are not up to 2020 minimum standards. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, Rhomaios said:

What a difference five years make! I crossed out the ones I either sold or have up for sale, and added games are in bold. I realized as I get older I have neither the time nor the skills to play so many games, so out went the RPGs and anything I didn't really take to right away.

I just noticed on your list, the game Mysterious Song for Turbografx.... Is that the same Mysterious Song made by DarkDread? I use to follow his work when he was making rpgs in Basic, many many years ago. Secret of Cooey, Mysterious Song (was originally a basic dos game) and others that aren’t coming to me right now. I learned a lot from his tutorials and then his website died... If this was him, I’d love to know if he’s still around or is still making things since I lost track of him. Had no idea he ported Mysterious Song to turbografx either if that’s the case.