IGNORED

Wishing for an Intellivision Game Refresh - Soccer

And what about:
- adding the feature to chose the colour of the teams (ok, no many colours are available on the Intellivision, but at least there is the blue of my national team :grin: );
- adding the feature to chose the players like in Slam Dunk;
- 1 or 2 players;
- better "AI" compared to the one in World Cup Soccer.

At least World Cup Soccer is the only 4 player game for the Intellivision. :)

:? Is it like that?

I knew WCS should have been for 1 to 4 players and I thought that the actual released game is not.

If it's true, this is the second amazing news that you give me in 3 Days...

I tested it with my ECS some time ago.

It's buried in another thread here in the forum.

Cool!

A Super Pro Soccer that allows to chose the colour of the teams and the players like in Slam Dunk, for 1 to 4 players and with an improved AI.

For use with any Intellivision Master Component, Computer Adaptor & Computer Keyboard...

Soon to be 4 Baseball games!

I actually like intellivision soccer so much more than NHL and Slap Shot. It is closer to hockey than the hockey games!

I guess the California's figured ice was slippery even when you have skates on? Hockey is a FAST game and soccer... well to be nice, isn't.

But in the world of intellivision, it's little like getting political facts from fox "news".... or msnbc!

Umm before people get PO'd that was supposed to be a parallel to the Atari vs. Intellivision I guess coleco can be the green party, thus the cabbage patch kids :)

I only have Soccer, and enjoy it a lot, but World Cup Soccer seems a lot more fun with the ball flying/bouncing.
But hey, if it can be improved even more that would be great.

And regarding Football vs Soccer, here is John Cleese´s thoughts on the matter... ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

"The clue is in the title" :thumbsup:

Edited by NumbThumb
  • Like 1

I only have Soccer, and enjoy it a lot, but World Cup Soccer seems a lot more fun with the ball flying/bouncing.

But hey, if it can be improved even more that would be great.

And regarding Football vs Soccer, here is John Cleese´s thoughts on the matter... ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

"The clue is in the title" :thumbsup:

Hahahaha "It's a game played with a ball that is struck with the foot. Hence, "foot" "ball". Are you following this America? The clue is in the title. It's not that difficult."

Love it. Great John Cleese.
And nice to see him even as Basil in Fawlty Towers on SVT (I just watched it when I was in Sweden recently)