IGNORED

Coleco Tabletop Arcade Collection Poster!

pboland

GONE

post-9874-0-36536800-1436383135_thumb.jpg

Here's your chance to own one of only 20 copies of this unique collectable full size 20 inch x 30 inch wall poster. This poster contains all the Coleco Tabletop Arcade games. It also includes three announced but never released games (Berzerk, Donkey Kong Jr., & Omega Race). You will not find any other poster that includes these unreleased units.

The cost for a "Coleco Tabletop Arcade Poster" is $20.00 plus $6.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "Coleco Tabletop Arcade Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.

Please keep in mind that it can take me a couple days to put your order together and feel free to ask any questions you might have about this poster offer.

Thanks!

Additional info about the poster: The poster is based off the 1983 Coleco sales brochures that would have been passed out durning CES. "Berzerk" and "OmegaRace" never had a sales brochure made in this style. The ones pictured in this poster were created to match the other sales brochures from the time. For that reason you will not find these brochures printed anywhere. That makes this poster that much more unique. The print quality of this poster is done very well and the fine print of each brochure is 100% legible.

post-9874-0-90584500-1436383689_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-05183700-1436383698_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-89840100-1436383704_thumb.jpg

post-9874-0-05291200-1436383714_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-05876700-1436383720_thumb.jpg

Edited by pboland
  • Like 2

Love this thing, but absolutely no wall space to display! :(

You could always hang it on the back of a door. ;)

Or you could just buy it now and hold on to it until you have the wall space to hang it. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Edited by pboland

Nine gone,

ONLY 11 LEFT!

Get yours before they're gone!

Shipping more out tomorrow.

Still have 11 left to sell. Don't be left sitting on the fence with this one. Once they're gone, they're gone.

You still have a chance to get this great unique poster. The cost for a "Coleco Tabletop Arcade Poster" is $20.00 plus $6.00 shipping in the USA (shipping outside the USA will be calculated on an order by order basis). If interested in ordering this (20" x 30") poster: Please PM me with a subject line of "Coleco Tabletop Arcade Poster" and be sure to include your PayPal email address (& rough location i.e. your country) so I can invoice you once your order is ready to mail out.

Edited by pboland

ONLY 11 LEFT!

Get yours before they're gone!

I'm actually surprised they have sold this well so far and thanks to all who have bought. If you haven't bought a poster yet, you still have a chance. I will not be producing anymore of these after they are sold out. So if you want one, now is the time. :)

Edited by pboland

My poster arrived today, and it's an A+++ piece. Excellent quality from top to bottom. It really does look like a promotional poster that would have been shown or displayed at trade shows, or electronic retailers back in the early 80's.

This will be a nice show piece in my home for years to come. Now if only someone could actually make the unreleased tabletops on the poster as well, one can dream right? LOL

If anyone here has any interest in these classic Coleco tabletops, don't miss out on this very limited poster, it really is very nice.

• Like 1

15 sold,

ONLY 5 LEFT!

It's now down to the wire. If you've been sitting on the fence about getting one of these highly collectable posters, now is the time. Get yours before they're gone!

post-9874-0-66655000-1437138897_thumb.jpg

Details on how to order are in the first post.

Edited by pboland