IGNORED

CorComp Triple Tech Odd behavior

Shift838

I noticed this today.

I have tried the SETCLOCK program with the same results as well as the sample BASIC program in the manual.

If the date is today (07/08/15) the day of the month is not correct is stored as 07/00/15, if i try to set it to 07/09/15, it stores as 07/01/15.

I can set it to 07 with no problem and it appears to any other number for the day of the month but 08 or 09.

Is there an issue with the CC Tripletech a bug maybe with these dates that anyone else has seen?

I noticed this today.

I have tried the SETCLOCK program with the same results as well as the sample BASIC program in the manual.

If the date is today (07/08/15) the day of the month is not correct is stored as 07/00/15, if i try to set it to 07/09/15, it stores as 07/01/15.

I can set it to 07 with no problem and it appears to any other number for the day of the month but 08 or 09.

Is there an issue with the CC Tripletech a bug maybe with these dates that anyone else has seen?

Do you use the print buffer?

If not, pull the Z80 chip, it's been known to cause problems and may clear up your problem.

Gazoo