IGNORED

Wolfenstein problem

wesofthedead

I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or a way to fix it. After beating the first level of wolfenstein, the sound just goes away and doesn't come back. I haven't played through the whole game to see if it comes back but I've beaten Atleast 6 levels and it still hasn't came back on. This happened multiple times after turning the system off and taking the cartridge out and putting it back in

You toggling the in-game music by chance? 0 on the keypad turns it on/off. Nothing else going on with the sfx/music settings?

http://atariage.com/manual_html_page.php?SoftwareLabelID=1119

...failing the obvious stuff, try cleaning the edge connector on the game cartridge and the female cartridge slot inside the Jaguar...

Zero sound comes out and no I'm not touching anything when it happens. I've cleaned the cart and slot multiple times but still the same problem

Totally stupid question, but have you tried hitting 0 just to see if the music comes back? I know... I feel dumb for asking, but just had to double check.