IGNORED

Pre-Order Laserball 2015 Boxed Version for ATARI ST

Hi to all ATARI ST Fans! Preparations are almost done. A boxed version of LASERBALL 2015 is coming soon. Including a shiny new box, a printed manual and an ATARI ST floppy disc.

I will have to have at least 25 Boxes being produced - as production of small amounts is relatively expensive the final price will be around 40 Euro + shipping. From now on I am taking pre-orders. If I get 15 or more pre-orders I will have the production started.

So pre-order now!

http://www.hd-videofilm.com/laserball/boxed-version/index.php

(3D Render of final design coming soon)

• Like 1

Important Addition:

The pre-order does not include ANY payment or ANY obligation order the game. It is just a way to determine how many (if any) boxes I need to produce.

Here comes a render of the final package design!

post-41026-0-62547600-1436890940_thumb.jpg

Edited by simoncam
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Last Laserball Update before Box Release – Performance.

Here comes a little update to Laserball – one that I had to make before the box release.

I found a way of increasing the redraw performance. Especially helpful on original ST hardware – no STe, Blitter or 16mhz.

And in addition to the side scro.o.o.ooo… no, … calling this scrolling is an insult to anybody who is able to code a decent scrolling on the ST. I am not one of them… shame on me… L

And in addition to the side HOPPING – with enhanced performance, there is now the option to use screen-flip instead.

All this should improve the gameplay especially on the first generation of ST hardware.

But also it you run it on an STE or an emulator with pushed performance, it has become significantly faster.

http://www.hd-videofilm.com/laserball/download/index.html

(This is the only change. If you are playing Laserball and you are happy with your performance, then there is no need to download this Update.)

Edited by simoncam

Laserball 2015 the Boxed Version is finally ready to be sent!

One note:

I have a pre-order from an ATARI ST Fan from France. Unfortunately the provided E-Mail address seems to be wrong. All mails come back to me with an Error Message. Of course, I don’t want to publish any name. So IF you read this here, and you are from France, and you have pre-ordered Laserball and never got any feedback… and maybe your name starts with M. D.: Please get in contact with me, to fix the E-Mail problem.

post-41026-0-18106800-1439905503_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does this game installs to a hard drive?

Hi!

Yes. This game will run perfectly fine from a harddrive.

It does not have an "installer". Just copy the complete folder form the Floppy to the harddrive and start form there. Or directly download the "Zip Folder version" from the homepage.

Have fun!

Do you still take orders? How much for a game shipped to UK?

Thank you

Hi! Yes! there are Boxes left!

just go to the homepage. www.hd-videofilm.com/laserball "boxed Version"

General information: As soon as I don't have boxes left, the "order option" will disappear from the website.

Look out for ANARCHO RIDE!!! ;) www.hd-videofilm.com/anarcho