IGNORED

Magnavox Odyssey "Hadeaus War!" homebrew

djfurreh

I didn't catch a projected price for the SE or standard (I'm interested).

I'm not sure yet, it depends on how much the box and game board will cost to print and ship. I will say I don't want it to be too expensive ... At most is going to be about $19 - $22 (IDK about shipping yet) for the Special because I have to pay the artist for the comic book and Probably around $14 - $17 For the Standard ... This is only my estimate though ... I need to get the prices and all so it might be lower ... I dont want it to be any higher than the prices I listed.

I'm not sure yet, it depends on how much the box and game board will cost to print and ship. I will say I don't want it to be too expensive ... At most is going to be about $19 - $22 (IDK about shipping yet) for the Special because I have to pay the artist for the comic book and Probably around $14 - $17 For the Standard ... This is only my estimate though ... I need to get the prices and all so it might be lower ... I dont want it to be any higher than the prices I listed.

That's more than fair. Put me down for preferably a special edition, but if that's not available, I'd be happy to get a regular edition. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you :3 the fact people actually want my game is a great confidence booster and it is greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has any of the Odyssey games that were sold separately... Would they be willing to give me the dimensions of the box?? I wrote it down before but I can't seem to find it ... I want this game to look as authentic to the Odyssey as I possibly can ... With a few minor differences

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am in for any copy available. Would love a special edition!

I can put you down for a Special Edition 2nd Run if you'd like, but it will be a longer wait... or I can put you on the Standard 1st run. Whichever you prefer.

Update: Things have been slow in production due to financial issues and other personal life issues, but I'm starting to get back on track with it ... and I'm also going to be releasing 2 more Magnavox Odyssey games once this one is done. The covers for those are shown below ... I'll officially start those up once the first run for this game is shipped.

Hide & Seek

12631305_10205622580780621_1180270085296

Dragonhunt

12661800_10205622580060603_3654118053735

• Like 2

@ $22 for a Special Edition, I'm in for one. If the SE isnt available, I'm still in for one of the regular ones.

If you want to wait longer until the second run, I can put you in for the Special Edition, but if not I can put you down for the standard edition

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Got the following message from djfurreh on Dec 14, 2017:

Hello, I am djfurreh from AtariAge, I wanted to give you some info about the game. It is still in development and it is going ... very slow. What I will say is it has a few working titles right now as the name "Hadeaus War" is confusing people as Hadeaus is the name of a city in the world created and it made no sense to name a war of the entire world after one city. Anyway, I'll stop rambling and get to the point. Here are my plans. The physical copy of the game is ... on hold. I finished the 'prototype', but I wanted it to be ... over the top so I went and spent $750 making an all out odyssey system display with the game board hand carved and painted onto a table with a built in CRT and the works ... with aluminium pieces made of recycled soda cans... That said, I'm working on scaling down a more ... practical version I can make a lot of and also I've been in contacts with the creator of Odysim and making my game have an exclusive digital release through that. I hope this helps you keep your information up to date. Signed The Fuzgama Team