IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

Someone here was being a total DB to him so he just got tired of it. I'm sure he still pops in now and then but he doesn't post like he used to.

Wha? That sucks! I speak for all when I say we_love_Benny!

Thought this place seemed a little quiet. Come back bro!

• Like 7

Hi I'm still here. :) Had to have a drink to think things through and I came up with this: YOU ARE POOPY HEADS!!!! That whole thing was great about AA AND X IT'S THE TRUTH. Also I have cherished this system that writer had it on Q. Listen I'm not sad or mad or upset. I want a collector to have this system. I'm moving it WILL be ruined if I move. Moving a long distance. I need to downgrade what I have. And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

Don't make stuff up, nobody here offered you $300

It will not be ruined from moving

• Like 8

All I can say is WOOOOW! Waa waa waa waaa waaaa woooow! How did you know I wanted a pink hello kitty car???!!! Your psychic!!!! Hahaha!!! Wait or is that psycho? Well. I want to thank Dr. Phil for his awesomeness and his observation!! After I thought about ITS TRUE!!!! L

• Like 1

All I can say is WOOOOW! Waa waa waa waaa waaaa woooow! How did you know I wanted a pink hello kitty car???!!! Your psychic!!!! Hahaha!!! Wait or is that psycho? Well. I want to thank Dr. Phil for his awesomeness and his observation!! After I thought about ITS TRUE!!!! L

Dr. Phil is soooooooo 2004....

post-29022-0-47176700-1437435106_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Obviously your bored. Pick apart my words more. Then maybe you'll get it. Wait no you won't hahaha!! My system is not with 300 dollars. Thats right. And no one here is worth my system. It's a shame the responses I have recieved on this site. I was willing to come down in price too. Thanks for some good laughs. I'm going to bury this Atari remember there is two rocks marking the spot when u come diggin. :)

• Like 1