IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

Remember this a-hole, Fernando Marin? Selling fake atarimax 5200 carts and horrible labels. And shill bidding on ebay. And trolling Yurkie and giving him a bad time labelling him a spammer when all he does is help the atariage community in offering work for their Colecovisions and selling them and modded NES, 2600's, 7800's, and N64 systems. Glad he is gone!

post-32978-0-53854800-1437687464.png

• Like 3

Remember this a-hole, Fernando Marin? Selling fake atarimax 5200 carts and horrible labels. And shill bidding on ebay. And trolling Yurkie and giving him a bad time labelling him a spammer when all he does is help the atariage community in offering work for their Colecovisions and selling them and modded NES, 2600's, 7800's, and N64 systems. Glad he is gone!

attachicon.gifpost-29022-0-90015300-1380592100_thumb.png

I remember...I made that one special...for his discussion of dick! :D

• Like 4

Is this still available? I don't have $300, but I can trade a Hulk proto with an Employees Only sunfaded label variation.

So where is my top bidder??? We were at 300.00 right?

I have a Hulk AND $450 ...

Hulk_Hogan_Rapstar_Money.png

PM me PLEEEEEASE!!!

• Like 4

HI POOPYHEADS!!! IM BACK!! I WAS OUT IN THE WORLD HAVING REAL INTERACTION MY POOPY DOOPIES!!! THIS IS QUITE HILARIOUS I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD GET THIS FAR OH THERE ARE WORDS OPPS ALMOST SAID IT .. YOU ARE A (STARTS WITH A R 6 LETTERS). ...... NEW GAME. YOU HAVE EXACTLY NO TIME TO MAKE A OFFER. BUT IF YOU PICK UP YOUR JOYSTICK FIRING RAPIDLY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO BREAK THROUGH MY NOOBIENESS AND GET A OFFER THROUGH. Might want to tap faster jus sayin. YOUR NEXT OBSTACLE IS TOO GET ME TO RESPOND TO YOUR PM BY BRINGING SHAT BACK AS KONG. Next clue in 22:22 . 22:21..22:20...22:19....22:18.....22:17......22:16.......22:15........22:14..........22:13.........22:12. GOOD LUCK AND GAME ON.

• Like 1