IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

I ll get an easy 200.00 for it someplace else like a real collector not you young thinkers. This is old school get it ?

HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You sound like one of those ass hats who dig into their closets to find some dusty atari and think its worth a million bux. You probably dont know squat about atari collecting

GTFO.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You sound like one of those ass hats who dig into their closets to find some dusty atari and think its worth a million bux. You probably dont know squat about atari collecting

GTFO.

I am willing to bet it's a troll just looking at ebay auctions and saving the photos from auctions and posting them on atariage.

Well you all have been having lots of fun I c. I said , I said S O O What. I'm back now pooopy doops!!! Did u find the link yet? It's here...........WAIT... Tuffle Shuffling...cjh kkkff?'m GFFYHCFYURF )$(@&. )$ oogooi899$9?,),:;4((5?!,?$($7??$,)$? Oooooo my fINggggEErrrrrrrr ohhhhhh damn shuffle took my body over couldn't control myself. Atttttarrreeeeeee oooo I have recieved your offer and will keep you in mind thanks for the interest and keeping it business like. And SHAT has NOTHING to with this. Cuuunnn uoe wiiiteee meee aotheerr suunoogg I nnnnneeedddddd ittttttt ffeerrr pwayyyying!!!!!!

Do you have narcolepsy? You seem to keep passing out on your keyboard......or something. At the very least you have more than proven being spared doing any business with you is a good thing.

sleep%20on%20keyboard.jpg

• Like 6

Wife and I had dinner at The Curious Cafe ( http://thecurious.ca/ ) downtown (We live in Kelowna BC) and I am enjoying a 22oz mug of Dark Matter Craft Beer from HOYNE BREWERY. :-D

That does look great Rob! Is it a stout beer? I am actually a Heineken aficionado. And I enjoy Guinness a lot as well and it sure resembles it. Does it taste a lot like Guinness?

• Like 1

That does look great Rob! Is it a stout beer? I am actually a Heineken aficionado. And I enjoy Guiness a lot as well and it sure resembles it. Does it taste a lot like Guiness?

No I would not say it taste like Guinness so much, it is a Brown Ale Porter, smooth, chocolatey with a coffee finish. I am always trying something different, Stouts / Porters / Ale's, anything to keep from having the same thing over and over, if I don't like something then next time I will try something else, variety is key as I am not a "BUD" every weekend type lol. Lots of Craft / Local Beers etc. I have a few beer tasting from over the years in my Youtube channel, it's fun.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 3

Natalie888, I want to put this matter to rest, with a serious and firm offer of $7.259. Why 3 decimal places? Because I agree to that every time I purchase gasoline, so it must be kosher. I *do* want free shipping, and I'll pay as soon as it arrives. Now that I've been reasonable and bent over backwards for you, do we have a deal? Eagerly awaiting your reply on the news of my new purchase!!!! I may even kick it up to $7.26 because I hate slicing/filing/grinding on pennies. Heh heh heh!!! :)

• Like 5

Looks like another epic thread is in the books. My birthday is nearly 10 days away. Makes a great gift to bookmark this legacy and read this page by page whenever I have a bad day. Great posts everyone!! A special thanks to the master photoshoppers Frankodragon and Bennybingo. The Shativisions are freaking hilarious!! I printed these out and will frame them in my mancave! Time for an official "Epic Thread" stamp of approval. And to Natalie888 I dedicate this song for you since you are in sad times.

post-32978-0-91837400-1438202058_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

So wait.. is it not for sale anymore?

The user is a troll also look at the earlier posts. He/she wants to sell it for $300. This should be no more than say a hundred bucks. A vader unit is worth about $35, controllers and hookups about $20, box with all the brochures about $30. And about $10 for a sealed brand new Pac-Man. Wants $300+ for it.

The user is a troll also look at the earlier posts. He/she wants to sell it for $300. This should be no more than say a hundred bucks. A vader unit is worth about $35, controllers and hookups about $20, box with all the brochures about $30. And about $10 for a sealed brand new Pac-Man. Wants $300+ for it.

Sarcasm I think :)

• Like 1