IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

Just to refresh my memory I re-read the first page of this thread and all of the OP's inane responses. I came up with this to sum up ...

288282_large.jpg

okay refreshed. Totally worth 18 pages. Bugs says "Hey OP! ... " bugs_bunny_maroon_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 4

This is without a doubt the most hilarious, crazy, and insane thread in the history of atariage. This needs to go in the Smithsonian. :lol:

Eh, backin89 was still better. It's on its way, though, especially if natalie keeps coming back to top off the tank with more gibberish.

• Like 6

Eh, backin89 was still better. It's on its way, though, especially if natalie keeps coming back to top off the tank with more gibberish.

Yeah I agree. Backin89 had some great quotes like "I got your crack pipe bitch" and "go sleep in the cold." I had mountains of material to make into music videos.

• Like 5

There is a sweet 1994 Dodge Viper with only 60,000 miles on my local Craigslist that my wife says I can't get. Can you guys help me out? I mean, I have never asked for any help here before, and it's really embarrassing to have to do so!

I can give you $300 for an Atari 2600 new in box with unopened Pac-Man. Hope that helps.

• Like 2

There is a sweet 1994 Dodge Viper with only 60,000 miles on my local Craigslist that my wife says I can't get. Can you guys help me out? I mean, I have never asked for any help here before, and it's really embarrassing to have to do so!

I need money for games. Send me your unwanted games so I can resell them to get money to buy more games and fund my crack addition.

I really need to boost my collection. Paypal donations also accepted. Please send donations to:

backin89crackpipefund@gmail.com

Forget Natalie888's $300 CIB Atari. I've got a loose 16-bit SNES I'll sell ya for $500 - twice the bits; twice the fun! Throw in Super Mario World for only $100 more... :rolling:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 3

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Today I forgive all the POOOPYHEADS!!!! Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to ME IM keeping my new ATARWEEEE!!!!

I think she's running out of steam. Looks like backin89's championship will go unchallenged.

• Like 4

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Today I forgive all the POOOPYHEADS!!!! Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday to ME IM keeping my new ATARWEEEE!!!!

Congrats! Go buy yourself some ATARWEEEE games for your B-Day... :party:

May I recommend this custom reproduction?

post-33189-0-13296400-1438811024_thumb.jpg

$5000 and it's all yours! :lolblue:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 5