IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

I'm back to explain to you again why I'm asking what I am douch. I've got a brand new 2600 Atari never used with poof of date of purchase you pick things apart without knowing what any of you are taking about. Also changing my words around and adding things to my posts that I didn't say make you a big person. All if my posts have been modified and words and pictures added to them. Whoever did it I am sorry your life is so boring and minuscule that this is what you do with you time. Your brain is very small I can see that . With the ATarwee 2600 I have 16 games and extra joysticks that's why the price is more also some Atari magazines that will go with it. I was willing to lower the price until you disrespected what I was trying to explain. 300 was my starting point knowing I wouldn't get that but let you talk me down. See that's good business practice and smart. Always start higher than what you really will accept. I m nice enough to try and help your distorted delusional brain with a tip. :) Shat said he backs me on this one and exposed his A** to U. The goal was to get this in Good hands and I think your hands have to many warts I've seen them. You are crumbs on my Atari and I'm about to knock you off. I just made a fresh batch of brownies for you fools. Come and get one...

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

• Like 6

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

What the...??? :???:

I don't think I'll ever be able to touch hamburgers again after reading that... Now I'm hungry dammit! :lol:

Edited by stardust4ever

im still here trolling around putting sum numbers together in my brain dead head (today is a red tag special) on the new/used Atari in box with a look like new PAC-MAN. Today's special is $22.29 ill round it to $22.00 for making this thread EPIC. $0.99 shipping cost extra charge on that cost. The offer stands on itself. Think about it. To you Self conseded ******** don't bother offering more I'm selling it. Oh my forgot those pills again got to put the Atari back in box. Where did that tape go?

I call dibs! I'll buy it for that low price!! :grin:

• Like 1