IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

Okay, so I made a triangle for sale, but then I draws a triangle inside the triangle, but then this mades more triangles, so I making another triangles and this has more triangles also, so I getting a hamburger form Wendy's but the hamburgers is a square.attachicon.gifWP_20150903_09_16_33_Pro.jpg

You're doing it wrong...

fm8.jpg

• Like 1

Yo, Nat, where you at?!!?

One of two possibilities. If Natalie is real, she probably died from embarrassment. If she's a troll, she probably died laughing her ass off. Either way, you will find the boxed Atari at her late estate sale. If she's alive, she will respond to this. YOU HEAR ME, POOPYHEAD!?!?!?

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 1

I never thought I'd have anything to contribute to this thread but I just got finished installing wood floor in my study and when I was done and cleaning up the scraps I realized:

I HAVE TRIANGLES COMMING OUT OF MY ASS! Should I see a doctor?

post-42103-0-80498500-1441906258_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate.

• Like 5