IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

I'll pay double for my subscription to keep this thread going! 16 pages now!! 8 away from equalling "Airgames".

OH NO THE BIDDING HAS BEGUN !

LOL! NOW ALBERT BE WATCHING THIS THREAD NOW LIKE

money-grubber.jpg

Don't give in Al! Don't sell us out ! Some of us NEED THIS THREAD !!!!!!

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 5

Threads like this, while off topic and/or annoying to some, are easy to ignore (click 'ignore this topic'). Plus, they serve a very useful purpose- they keep people like me preoccupied instead of annoying the general population in the Jaguar or XM forums. No need to lock, unless it gets out of hand, it will peter out on its own sooner or later.

• Like 4

I missed alot of thIs epic thread due to overdose. My offer still stands! I needs a copy of E.T. 300 and that the newish Atari is ready for shipping I picked it right up after it fell down the stairs. Buy my ATARWEEEEE!!!!!!?????

Alot??

You also missed English class.

• Like 2

I missed alot of thIs epic thread due to overdose. My offer still stands! I needs a copy of E.T. 300 and that the newish Atari is ready for shipping I picked it right up after it fell down the stairs. Buy my ATARWEEEEE!!!!!!?????

Sell your CIB Atari for $100 and you can buy yourself a whole stack of ETs. Not sure why you would pay $300 for it. Oh, wait, you threw it down the stairs. Better sell that POS on ebay because nobody n this forum wants it now. Just tape up the box and slap a shipping label on it. I'm sure your buyer will be well pleased. Also you may want to clean the crack powder out of the bezel grooves before you ship it... :ponder: Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 3

This airgames !!

Sorry me bad broke english

I have game no fake sealed

Incredible Hulk atari sticker on game apply over

Promotional game because real

I bought for 15 euros trade for box real 2600

And sealed real pac man

Or I'll sell for 100,000 euros

Box repro but beautiful

No cardbridge

post-32978-0-84274000-1438550932_thumb.jpeg

post-32978-0-44634400-1438550947.jpeg

post-32978-0-53599400-1438550972_thumb.jpeg

post-32978-0-15510500-1438550986_thumb.jpeg

post-32978-0-54443700-1438551005_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

How about no?

But I am tempted to lock the word game thread, since you started it to up your post count, so you can get into the chat. :P

It will be a frivolous effort trust me. ;)

EDIT: Some other forums I participate on have post count adding turned off from Off Topic sections of

the forum just to avoid exactly what you assume that guy is doing.

• Like 2