IGNORED

Atari Age Store....decisions decisions

YANDMAN

Hi YANDMAN, I really like Pacman 4K, Space Instigators and Berserk Voice Enhanced.

I'm curious about Galaxian Arcade, probably my next purchase.

P.S. I keep on my PC (and in my heart!) the photo of the GREAT artwork (box + manual) you did for Donkey Kong VCS... Maybe could you sell a copy of the box to me? :D

Edited by Antiriad

Stay Frosty my friends

Just a reminder for anyone considering Stay Frosty 2 -- through the end of the month you can get the limited, numbered version of Stay Frosty 2. Starting in August, I will be transitioning the game to the regular, unlimited version. The game is the same, but the labels are slightly different and are no longer numbered.

..Al

• Like 1

Hi YANDMAN, I really like Pacman 4K, Space Instigators and Berserk Voice Enhanced.

I'm curious about Galaxian Arcade, probably my next purchase.

P.S. I keep on my PC (and in my heart!) the photo of the GREAT artwork (box + manual) you did for Donkey Kong VCS... Maybe could you sell a copy of the box to me? :D

The only problem I have with Galaxian Arcade is that there were additional graphic improvements and a second title screen added. And a nicer ship and who knows what else. If I were getting that, and I _really_ want to, I would ask for this version. I especially like that the aliens have red eyes:

Galaxian Arcade.bin

• Like 1

The only problem I have with Galaxian Arcade is that there were additional graphic improvements and a second title screen added. And a nicer ship and who knows what else. If I were getting that, and I _really_ want to, I would ask for this version. I especially like that the aliens have red eyes:

attachicon.gifGalaxian Arcade.bin

I was not aware of these. Did the same person do these further enhancements?

attachicon.gifGalaxian Arcade.bin

I will check it with Stella, but maybe there is a video of this new version?

I was not aware of these. Did the same person do these further enhancements?

I don't think so. It was added to by Nukey Shay and KevinMos3.

In that thread there is an even newer one, but it was from before Nukey and Kevin's additions, so it is not as good as the one I reposted.

One of the difficulty switches changes shot size from square to single pixel.

Just a reminder for anyone considering Stay Frosty 2 -- through the end of the month you can get the limited, numbered version of Stay Frosty 2. Starting in August, I will be transitioning the game to the regular, unlimited version. The game is the same, but the labels are slightly different and are no longer numbered.

..Al

Out of curiosity, how high did the numbers go? I got 218.