IGNORED

Coleco Telstar Arcade

srtork

Why do we have to request the pics? Post them in this thread. Tell us who you are and why we should trust you. Do you have feedback on another site (think Ebay). Where are you located? Will you ship outside your home country? How much would you like to be paid for this item?

$60-$75 is about right for a loose one with all the parts, that is if it's working.

Of course condition comes into play, and if you mean you have the add on plug in pong contollers those add some value....

Why do we have to request the pics?

I can't speak for the seller but I know I have done this before for items I am not sure if anybody actually wants. Basically for me it's more of a "if someone is actually serious about buying this I will get off my lazy ass and take some pics" :)

• Like 1

I have about a 50/50 chance of being interested.

It's one of the systems I played with as a kid. Thinking of getting rid of stuff I didn't have as a kid like SMS, Genesis, etc. and just going with the nostalgic stuff. So, if you also happen to have an APF M1000/MP1000 or Stunt Cycle laying around...