IGNORED

M.u.g.e.n KasumiVortek Gold

Daniele

Someone should port this to the ST and then ask CJ to port it to Jaguar, where we'd have reached full circle: 2 shit jaguar games->PC->ST->Jaguar. Holy crap, I just wet my pants - sign me up for the cart run already!

(Because you know what the Jaguar needs? It's more crap!)

Edited by ggn
  • Like 4

keep in mind that this game beta version

I like Ultra Vortek and kasumi ninja with all their defects

Not sure if it escaped your attention and, I realise - it seems IMPOSSIBLE... but... Kasumi Vortek looks 100x WORSE than either Kasumi Ninja or, especially, Ultra Vortek.

Please spare us this nonsense.

Regards.

• Like 2

I found this very nice and interesting ..

what do you think ?

I fail to understand the point of the twin towers burning in the background. It's not in poor taste if there's a point to it happening, but if they do that just cause it "looks cool" as a background scene... then I have a problem. I realize it was 14 years ago... but it still upsets me the same today as it did right after.

I fail to understand the point of the twin towers burning in the background. It's not in poor taste if there's a point to it happening, but if they do that just cause it "looks cool" as a background scene... then I have a problem. I realize it was 14 years ago... but it still upsets me the same today as it did right after.

I don't think there's a point to get. Someone just want to take two over the top-games mix them and let it go over the top again. the creator is probably not a us citizen, not taking part of the collective trauma, who wants to be a little cool and provocative without any brain or heart put into it. Some tasteless post-modern nihilist punk in hunt for any reaction, that's all.

• Like 2

I like these two games even with all the flaws because of their resemblance to Mortal Kombat but with more wicked characters. I am definitely in for one if someone is going to port it to Jaguar.

You're asking if someone is porting a MUGEN game to the Jag?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Without dick fireballs from under a plaidskirt, Kasumi Ninja is losing all is interest...

Like said previously, burning WTC towers really sucks as a background game: the almost 3000 people who died there deserve at least some respect.

• Like 1

It's bad taste, but bad taste never kept video games from coming. I wonder what is more important? How long ago a terrible event happened, or where it happened before it is acceptable?

I generally would wish developers would mind some taste in choosing their Scenarios...

Edited by 108 Stars