IGNORED

Intellivision Trading Cards Series 5

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the fifth and final Intellivision Trading Card Set. I’ve just uploaded the data for the test print to the printer and the set is now ready for preorder. This time the 50 cards feature the last CBS Electronics box variations and most of the aftermarket games. And I was really surprised how many games that are. I thought I would have had enough cards to feature all of them but I was wrong so I had to leave out some for now. They will be added to an update set I am planning for the end of the year that will feature all games yet to be released this year.

The pre-order price per set is EURO 37.50 including shipping airmail letter (robust box/uninsured/no tracking/shipping time 5 to 10 days). For shipping as regular airmail parcel (robust box/insurance/tracking/shipping time 14 to 28 days, up to 5kg) you will have to add another EURO 35 (yep, shipping a parcel to North America is that expensive).

Since I have to pay the printer in advance I have to charge the amount up-front, so if you are interested in the preorder discount just drop me a PM with your Paypal address and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice.

Some additional information:

• There are 2 versions of the Space Cunt card, one censored and one regular (as well as an additional index card). You can just swap them as you like.
  • The set has additional cards replacing two misprinted cards from set 1 and 3.
  • Limited run: It's not a limited run, but after the first run the price will be EURO 45.00
  • Like for the first series the new series will feature the same box type (slip lid, 13cm x 10cm x 2cm). Additionally, I have made regular sized boxes for the people that asked for. One box is EURO 12, the set of 5 is EURO 57. That's only for the die-hard guys. You can have a look at the boxes in my blog.
  • Combined shipping letter airmail: It's possible for up to 3 sets, the first set costs EURO 37.50, the other two costs EURO 35 each, the additional shipping costs are EURO 4.00 (3 sets are too heavy for the cheapest shipping solution)
  • Combined shipping airmail parcel: It's possible for up to 15 sets, the first set costs EURO 37.50, the additional copies cost EURO 35 each
  • Shipping date: Production takes about 1 week, the shipping will be on July 31st.
  • Enclosed some pictures of sample cards (more pictures will come as soon as I’ve received the test print)
  • Series 1, 2, 3 and 4 are still available for EURO 45.00 (or EURO 40 if ordered combined with the purchase of Series 5)

I want to thank everyone who has supported this project.

Marc.

post-36-0-99619900-1437610094_thumb.png

post-36-0-50432500-1437610104_thumb.png

post-36-0-05370800-1437610113_thumb.png

post-36-0-85526900-1437610124_thumb.png

post-36-0-44809100-1437610135_thumb.png

post-36-0-00912900-1437610152_thumb.png

• Like 3

1/2 cut Hover Bovver but probably best to wait for full edition. Blinged up poker. Not sure if other Homebrew projects like 3 sets of Orphan OL or Sears OL sets should be included. Finally, we're the 4 test carts in any of the series + cool spy variant of Int'l demo? Don't really recall but think the demo carts should have cards.