IGNORED

Apex Software Bomber, Alien Attack & Pilot. Are They on Any DB?

wyerd

I've got a theory ....... the sprites could be stepped (incremented) just as the characters are for the standard game ... say, by 2 pixels per move .... the plane moves 2 pixels, the bomb moves down two pixels ....... now, under normal XB this would probably be slow? ..... what if it could be compiled ..... then it wouldn't be so bad for speed, but it would certainly miss no coincidences.

• Like 1

bomberlogo.jpg

>>>> HERE <<<<

there is the real Dump of the Cassette Tape: Bomber + Alien Attack :)

and, please, Who know about differences among "Apex Software" and "Apex Trading Ltd" ?

Looks like you beat Vortcon to it! I sent my tapes over to him to create the images which he should have received by now, that's if the data could still be read.

I understand Apex Software was the name Apex Trading Ltd used on their cassette tapes and merchandise. People would then recognise Apex Software were in the software business. Apex Trading Ltd? What do they do?!

Looks like you beat Vortcon to it! I sent my tapes over to him to create the images which he should have received by now, that's if the data could still be read.

I understand Apex Software was the name Apex Trading Ltd used on their cassette tapes and merchandise. People would then recognise Apex Software were in the software business. Apex Trading Ltd? What do they do?!

Ops, i haven't read that you sent the games to Vorticon otherwise I would have written to alert you that i was already working on it... sorry ... good things for Vorticon... the images are already done so he has less work to do ;)

About apex i thought a similar explaination but i wrote so on the game details on the page:

post-24673-0-41752400-1438452296_thumb.jpg

so i wrong something ?

it is important because they are emelents for the "advanced search" in the website so i would want to put right descriptions ;)

Ops, i haven't read that you sent the games to Vorticon otherwise I would have written to alert you that i was already working on it... sorry ... good things for Vorticon... the images are already done so he has less work to do ;)

About apex i thought a similar explaination but i wrote so on the game details on the page:

2015-08-01_200401.jpg

so i wrong something ?

it is important because they are emelents for the "advanced search" in the website so i would want to put right descriptions ;)

Don't worry. There's another tape called Pilot which I also sent to him. Edited by wyerd

Don't worry. There's another tape called Pilot which I also sent to him.

Ops, it's here too, i already create the image in 2011 :) now i am working on the webpage

if you prefer i will waiting for your and vorticon publish ;)

Edited by ti99iuc

Hey I just played Apex's Bomber and it's every bit as good as I remember it to be. I enjoyed seeing it again after all these years.

I look forward to the game "Chalice" if it is on your to-do list Ciro :)

I have vague memories of how it looked, i'm almost sure it was TI-BASIC? ..... When I was a kid back then it was all like magic. Chalice was the one that had 50/50 chance of never loading though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New in DB for who interested :)

CHALICE

by Apex Software

---- Here ----

+ Docs

Now you can play the game online, scroll the page :)

hope you enjoy, another piece of software saved and scanned :)

Ciro , you have brought back many memories for me with these games from UK .... I can still remember that night when my cousin came to our home, with the TI computer for me, as a gift (he had just got a C-64) .... and Chalice was one of the many cassettes that it came with..... playing the game today, it brought so much back - not just the game itself, but the life I had when I was that young. It all came flooding back. Thankyou :)

• Like 1

Nice! I'd like to add them to http://ti99db.org if that's ok. I can go ahead and add them, or if you'd like to do it, you're more than welcome to - just message me direct with an email to use for the editor account, or apply for an account on the ti99db.org main page. You need to click on the 'sign in' button on the main page, and then the 'sign up' button' on the next page. (Not sure why that's so hidden- I'll have to see if I can fix it)

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by 99er
  • Like 1

Hello Rich, thank you for your message, for my DB i am doing an hard work and you think that for two only object i worked an entire day... we could found a good agreement for sharing stuff of my DB on your DB too but i am already a lot busy with work on mine website for add stuff, so, if you want to share some stuff i would prefer to you do it yourself please... for fairness, because the 99% of pictures and scans you can find on my DB are personally worked, i would be glad if shared with credits. i use to do it on all my items and on some pictures i used to put a light Watermark. Some users helping me in the scans so i have an agreement to mention their name on every scans they do or directly in the article's page.. if You want, we could write us in PM so we can decide how to join and share it at the best for all. ;)

Nice! I'd like to add them [...]

• 3 months later...

Ops, it's here too, i already create the image in 2011 :) now i am working on the webpage

if you prefer i will waiting for your and vorticon publish ;)

Seems Pilot ended up not being dumped so any chance you could publish your version on your website when you have some time?

Thanks

• Like 1

Seems Pilot ended up not being dumped so any chance you could publish your version on your website when you have some time?

Thanks

Sure i will do in christmas days. lot of projects in a "to DO" List :)

anyway here is a previews for PILOT :)

post-24673-0-19832600-1448626881_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-82457600-1448626872_thumb.jpg

post-24673-0-62932900-1448627009_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-58109900-1448627010_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE : (Eng) - Pilot - (1983) - (B) - (by Apex Trading LTD).zip

• Like 3

For anyone interested, I've a few other Apex Software cassettes listed here... http://TI99.atspace.co.uk

Nice collection! Any chance you could dump those? Quite a few are still not preserved.

Sure i will do in christmas days. lot of projects in a "to DO" List :)

anyway here is a previews for PILOT :)

Thanks for the game! Hope you will have some more Christmas goodies for us by then :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...