IGNORED

What game would you play on a real cab if you had the chance?

The Eidolon

I'm making plans to head to Pinball PA this week. Looks like a one hour and fifty minute trip for me the route I will be taking. Taking the least mileage route which is 74 some miles for me instead of the 'fastest route' which is around 90 miles and uses toll roads. Part of the route I am going to take I already know.

I'm making plans to head to Pinball PA this week. Looks like a one hour and fifty minute trip for me the route I will be taking. Taking the least mileage route which is 74 some miles for me instead of the 'fastest route' which is around 90 miles and uses toll roads. Part of the route I am going to take I already know.

Get there early so you can spend a lot of time there!

It's located in a strip mall that has a pizza shop and a restaurant (a little on the pricey side). When I was there last year there was also a comic book shop / video game store.

After all theses years I can't spell "restaurant" properly.

I'm going to try and get there as close to opening time as I can. (2pm) I am hoping they at least have a restroom and water inside the actual arcade as I don't want to pay, then have to duck out early for bodily needs.

They definitely have a bathroom. There might be a water fountain by the bathrooms but you could just bring your own water. They give you a wrist band so with all day play you can come and go as you please.

Come back to this thread and post what you think of the place or post in the thread I created here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241266-pa-coin-op-hall-of-fame/?p=3292563

Well, I went and it was pretty fun! I took route 30 East to PA 151 and took that in to Brodhead road. Neat Scenery. It turns out the $19.99 price is just for two hours, so I got to play an look around until 4:30 pm and then decided to head back towards home. Looks like they have some project games in the back and a few of the old Black and white games were acting up while I was there. Definitely going back sometime again soon!

On the way home, I stopped in at East Liverpool, Ohio to look around a little. It's sad to see that there is a lot of history there, but most of it is empty and falling in on itself. I wasn't able to get to it, but you can see the back of this old, imposing building from the intersection of routes 30, 39, and 7: http://flickrhivemind.net/blackmagic.cgi?id=8822578586&url=http%3A%2F%2Fflickrhivemind.net%2FTags%2Fabandoned%252Ceastliverpool%2FInteresting%3Fsearch_type%3DTags%26textinput%3Dabandoned%252Ceastliverpool%26photo_type%3D250%26method%3DGET%26noform%3Dt%26sort%3DInterestingness%23pic8822578586&user=&flickrurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/55797891@N00/8822578586

Wonder what it used to be? I could tell some of the roof was gone off the decorative top, but wonder what it looks like inside? I might have to stop again when I go out to Pinball PA and get some pictures before the stuff is all gone. Ok, that's enough of me hijacking the thread! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also love to play Two Tigers on a cab again. I loved that game.

I hear that game is fairly rare. I searched Aurcade and didn't get any hits. A local convenient store had that game I remember my friends and I would go there to play. It's a fun game for sure I would love to play it again.

• Like 1

I hear that game is fairly rare. I searched Aurcade and didn't get any hits. A local convenient store had that game I remember my friends and I would go there to play. It's a fun game for sure I would love to play it again.

Don't see dedicated ones often, but converted Trons pop up all the time.

• 5 months later...

Time Traveler... Miss that game, and cannot find it anywhere.

Also, I cannot replicate cockpit Missile Command or cockpit Star Wars.

Memories......

Doc over at Galloping Ghost in Chicago has a Time Traveler.

I went to CaX about 6 years ago, and I played some Time Traveler. It was actually the first time I had ever seen it since I live in an area that didn't have a lot of arcades (and the ones we did have were the games that everyone had). I also remember a more modern game, it was basically an arena FPS that had room for like 6-8 people. Can't remember the name off hand, but I had a lot of fun playing it, reminded me of playing Quake deathmatch back in the 90's.

• 3 weeks later...