IGNORED

Adam power supply...sans printer

Tkat5200

I just got hold of the adam power supply outside the printer. Works like a charm.

Ecoleco sells cases for 47.00 but I have no idea what they look like or if they would fit this proper.

Anyone know what these cases look like (there is no photo on Ecoleco) or know where I can get just a case to hold the power supply.

I'm getting one from Rey on the second run but I wanna set this puppy up as well

Before diving in on just making my own supply, I too looked at the same thing with Ecoleco. After talking with Terry, I decided it wasn't for me. But, maybe you'll like it.

Basically it looks like this,

post-18191-129818964444.jpg

Before diving in on just making my own supply, I too looked at the same thing with Ecoleco. After talking with Terry, I decided it wasn't for me. But, maybe you'll like it.

The problem here is that there is NO extra space for the heat to get out. With a heat buildup, it will fail; sooner than later. At the very least there should be a fan to take the heat out, and the case should have more space to disapate that heat. I also have ps like that one except that it has more space around it.

• Like 1

Don't bother with the one from eColeco for that very inflated price. It is just a piece of sheet metal and anyone can make this style cover (cut it to size and make the folds) very easily. The one pictured above also has a light assembly, but I don't recall if eColeco's includes this anymore.

The least that should be done with this sheet metal style cover if to cut some vents into it to allow for ventilation or you might run into overheating problems as ADAMcon has mentioned.

• Like 1

To be honest i'd rather have yours Rey.

• Like 1