IGNORED

Games by Intrigue and Lantern

MrGonker

Of all the cassette games released in the UK for the Ti I really only ever got games by intrigue or Lantern, probably due to the large boxes and great covers(Atlantis being my favourite ). Does anyone have a complete list of all the games released by these companies? Also I am searching for intrigue pentathlon and snout of spout. Are there any DSK images or listings of these games? I remember seeing a review for these 2 games in a UK mag like Home computing weekly or some mag like that, snout of spout got 4/5 and pentathlon got 3/5 or 2/5 I think. Have been looking for these on tapes for years but never got them. As anyone ever played these games? Also was there a sequel to Lionel and the ladders? Something like Lionel in space? Not really sure. I did once get a booklet from intrigue sent with a game I got on mail order and in that book it showed intrigue pentathlon for Ti basic as well as the extended basic version. I actually sent off for the Ti basic version but had the cheque returned with a note saying that the basic version of pentathlon would not be released. This was around 1985 I think. The last game I got from intrigue was Panic on the Ti-Tanic in 1985 game number G21, was there 21 intrigue games? post-40787-0-40199400-1438208485_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Of all the cassette games released in the UK for the Ti I really only ever got games by intrigue or Lantern, probably due to the large boxes and great covers(Atlantis being my favourite ). Does anyone have a complete list of all the games released by these companies? Also I am searching for intrigue pentathlon and snout of spout. Are there any DSK images or listings of these games? I remember seeing a review for these 2 games in a UK mag like Home computing weekly or some mag like that, snout of spout got 4/5 and pentathlon got 3/5 or 2/5 I think. Have been looking for these on tapes for years but never got them. As anyone ever played these games? Also was there a sequel to Lionel and the ladders? Something like Lionel in space? Not really sure. I did once get a booklet from intrigue sent with a game I got on mail order and in that book it showed intrigue pentathlon for Ti basic as well as the extended basic version. I actually sent off for the Ti basic version but had the cheque returned with a note saying that the basic version of pentathlon would not be released. This was around 1985 I think. The last game I got from intrigue was Panic on the Ti-Tanic in 1985 game number G21, was there 21 intrigue games? attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Very nice piece of k7 software you pictured !! :)

i am collecting k7 tapes for TI99 from every part in the world i found and from UK i have some one.

of the ones you mention i found the one that i am working in these days and i will share on the web soon:

post-24673-0-78586800-1438210932_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-01451200-1438210941_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-32369900-1438210947_thumb.jpg

instead i never found too snout of spout :(

if you can, please, SCAN and DUMP the one you have (Panic on the Ti-Tanic) , i will be very happy to add on my website, write me in PM if you want.

<< HERE >> the Intrigue's K7s i already worked. :)

Edited by ti99iuc

I will gladly scan the game tape and instructions for you. As for dumping it, I have no idea how to do this. The game loads in the same way as Atlantis and auto runs when loaded. I have read somewhere on here about recording games into wav format on pc but I still don't know how to do that. If you or anyone can give me a guide of how I can do this I will. I have an old cassette player and the Ti leads for it, so how do I connect it to the pc and what programs will I need to copy it as a wav file? If I manage to do this I also have beneath the stars you could do as well. I did however break into beneath the stars and took pictures of the game code with the idea of typing it in to win994a and saving it as a dsk or tape image.

Cheers for any help.

I had a TI tape in a Tronics box that said "Ferret Run" on it--hand written label...

First attempt at transferring a tape... It got et.

Since then, I always use a tester tape before doing anything. Who knows... Might not have even been a game... Or it might have been the greatest homebrew of all time. Now we will never know.

I had a TI tape in a Tronics box that said "Ferret Run" on it--hand written label...

First attempt at transferring a tape... It got et.

Since then, I always use a tester tape before doing anything. Who knows... Might not have even been a game... Or it might have been the greatest homebrew of all time. Now we will never know.

Owen, auch ! ... i am sorry for the Ferret :( I am a staunch animal rights:P
anyway i remember that you have a good bunch of TI cassettes tapes... please think about me please ;)