retroillucid

Coleco / ColecoVision History Book  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about it?

• Can't wait!!! Instant buy!
    • Sounds interesting, but might only get the eBook
    • Couldn't care less!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been really responsive here on Atari Age but JF did an amazing job thanks for that!

Anyway we have to unfortunately postpone the live but I still have some good news: You can preorder the book here if you missed the Kickstarter campaign!

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

In case you missed it...

You can still pre-order the Official Coleco History Book

You won't be disapointed!

The release is for this summer!

http://editionsbooqc.ca/produit/from-leather-to-video-games-the-history-of-coleco/

Sorry, Use this link instead:

http://www.booqcpublishing.com/index.php?id_product=1&controller=product&id_lang=1

post-11933-0-80031500-1466193457_thumb.jpg

post-11933-0-49293900-1466193458_thumb.jpg

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!!

Hope you're going to like it!

I have been very excited about this for a long time now. Hope so too, most likely so- because we as coleco fans, never had any type of book, history only quick brief mentionings about one of the greatest consoles ever. =)

Thanks for the great work!!!

Anthony

P.S. How much do you think for the hard cover and shipping to the USA/NYC would be??

• Like 1

I have been very excited about this for a long time now. Hope so too, most likely so- because we as coleco fans, never had any type of book, history only quick brief mentionings about one of the greatest consoles ever. =)

Anthony

P.S. How much do you think for the hard cover and shipping to the USA/NYC would be??

Actually, the hardcover book is only for Kickstarter backers. The version available on the www.booqcpublishing.com website is a softcover and retails for $34.99 CAD and shipping is $7 CAD.

• Like 1

Anthony

Thanks, Antoine and I both appreciate! :cool:

• Like 1

Actually, the hardcover book is only for Kickstarter backers. The version available on the www.booqcpublishing.com website is a softcover and retails for $34.99 CAD and shipping is $7 CAD.

That is fine!!! When is it going to be ready for sale?? I dont want to pre-order.

Thanks Ant

Reading through a preview copy of the book and just finished chapter 1, all about the early days of Coleco and it's a fascinating read! I thought I knew so much about the company but turns out there was so much more! Haven't even gotten to anything ColecoVision yet, but I absolutely love it! I will post more as I get through more of the book...

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 16.25.16.png

• Like 1

Reading through a preview copy of the book and just finished chapter 1, all about the early days of Coleco and it's a fascinating read! I thought I knew so much about the company but turns out there was so much more! Haven't even gotten to anything ColecoVision yet, but I absolutely love it! I will post more as I get through more of the book...

Thanks! :lust:

You just can't imagine what this mean to me

Let's just say I would've appreciated if people were more involved in the discussion about the book

It just look like most of fans here doesn't care much.....

But hey, I guess it's ok

So no big deal afterall

Hey, can i buy the book already<<< soft cover... or what?!?!?!? I have been waiting. I dont wanna pre order it and wait months to get it. Let me know, I also want to participate in the conversation. =) And i care very much about the book, ABSOLUTELY!!!!! =)

Edited by tonyankyfan1

Let's just say I would've appreciated if people were more involved in the discussion about the book

It just look like most of fans here doesn't care much.....

But hey, I guess it's ok

So no big deal afterall

It is hard to discuss a book we can't read yet...