Hi guys,

Making that final push to clear out my collection. I've really enjoyed having these rare games and I've displayed them for many years in my office. I have two young children and I want them to be able to play with anything in my office. So, I'm clearing out my entire collection finally.

I have the following rare items that may be of interest to collectors.

League of light and robot rubble. The boxes are not even built and are flat.

Minehunter number 26 This auction is ending soon.

Same game and robots #26

Stonix #26

4-tris (LTO)

Cuttle cart 3 (no cart shell, but includes labels , cable and cart board. )

System changer (Going up today) -PENDING SALE

Orphan overlays series 3 MIB

Rocky and bullwinkle
Adventures of tron
Space Patrol
Donkeykong (homebrew)

Stadium mud buggies

Congo Bongo

Mountain madness super pro skiing Pending Sale

All the other normal games CIB

the hardware (console, voice etc)

If you PM me, PM me with a reasonable offer unless I have it listed on Ebay. That reasonable offer will be slightly lower than what I think it might go for in auction. But let's be reasonable. And I'm more inclined to try to take my chances on ebay unless someone just HAS to have something I listed. :-) I will probably not get back right away as I only visit the forum occasionally. just watch my ebay "nicepurchase"

Thanks guys and good luck!

-Duane

post-38498-0-16080500-1438711135_thumb.jpg

Edited by IntellivisionD

btw if anyone has a ballpark figure on the LOL and RR games, post it here and I'll entertain offers from the community first. I'd rather sell to another collector and possibly avoid ebay fees but I want to get some of my investment back. I hope you all understand!

lol and rr have had offers for $800 each i do believe. I could be wrong as im not a collector.

Drool ... PM sent.

The games are complete, cart, overlays, instructions, un folded boxes and an insert that shows you how to fold the box i believe.

I'll take 1600 obo for the pair and I'll throw in first class shipping.

Unfortunately, I can't think of ANY way that my wife wouldn't notice $1,600 missing from our bank accounts. That's a fair price and I would expect someone to jump on that.

• Like 1

Drool ... PM sent.

Unfortunately, I can't think of ANY way that my wife wouldn't notice $1,600 missing from our bank accounts. That's a fair price and I would expect someone to jump on that.

How do you hide it when you get cash for the hookers????

• Like 1

Getting a lot of offers. Thank you! I hope they go to collectors and not on eBay in a week. Be patient as I parse through my inbox. Giving priority those who messages first. Meanwhile I'll ask the community what is fair for orphan overlays series 3? This one I have no idea.

Edit: Congo is super nice! Forgot it was this pristine. Now that I think about it, I remember asking the ebay seller if the box was original it was so nice. He claimed he bought the game new and once I got it it, it appears to have factory glue on the bottom tabs. also the top flap on these is almost always ripped, this one is not! I also have the repro boxes unfolded and I was able to compare the tabs with the repro label and the box is legit. You can see in one photo that I used a letter opener to separate the flap from the tab slighlty to check if the repro label was present. I cant see anything but orange there.

Check out the pics:
6Rjd80V.jpg
Q0KAE3O.jpg

fFuifZu.jpg

The only flaw i see is the sticky on the front portion of the label bend is not holding...obviously minor

cEh2OnH.jpg

Edited by IntellivisionD

I really wanted to make an offer for RR and LoL since those are the last 2 homebrews I am missing (specifically, just missing both carts and LoL overlays). However, the next couple months have multiple big expenses so... :_(

I hear ya ... they come up so seldom that you almost feel like you have to make a play whenever they pop up. But that's a lot of money for something to look nice sitting on my shelf ...